Eredin's New Skin Unlock Bug?

+
As the title says , i basically unlocked everything in the two new Trees - (the Faction and Leader one).
On the The Leader Tree even states that i've unlocked Eredin's New Skin , but when i try to customize my Deck with that skin it says ''Unlock it in the Tree''.
I can provide screenshots if needed.

As the title says , i basically unlocked everything in the two new Trees - (the Faction and Leader one).
On the The Leader Tree even states that i've unlocked Eredin's New Skin , but when i try to customize my Deck with that skin it says ''Unlock it in the Tree''.
I can provide screenshots if needed.
Either try to restart the game and whatever launcher you are using for it, or if that doesn't work, contact support.

I did restart the game multiple times , the GoG Client , PC (not that it matters).
Gwent  The Witcher Card Game Screenshot 2020.07.01 - 00.46.41.60.png

2020-07-01_0053_1.png

The two pictures show how the Skin is unlocked , but when i try to use it in a Deck - it doesn't allow me and it shows that it's not unlocked.

Last edited:
Then more of a tech support issue unfortunately. The link should be in my 1st response. Sounds like there are quite a few bugs so hopefully a hotfix will be out soon.

I know that i can send them a ticket , but stuff like this happens every patch and nearly time time there is an event.
Points missing , stuff unlocked doesn't count as unlocked and writing to the support takes days for an answer.
It's their problem transferred to the players and they should read these forums and know the issues while addressing them and keeping people with the latest.
I want official response about this.

I know that i can send them a ticket , but stuff like this happens every patch and nearly time time there is an event.
Points missing , stuff unlocked doesn't count as unlocked and writing to the support takes days for an answer.
It's their problem transferred to the players and they should read these forums and know the issues while addressing them and keeping people with the latest.
I want official response about this.
You might have better luck going to their twitter then. They rarely post on the forums as it is, and when they do it's just a quick heads up about something.

It has been two days already and still no answer here or from the customer support i contacted like a day ago.

ustomer support i contacted like a day ago.
Support are bound to be busy; it's only been less than two days since the update. Even under normal circumstances (i.e. not during busy periods) it can take several days to get a response.

Support are bound to be busy; it's only been less than two days since the update. Even under normal circumstances (i.e. not during busy periods) it can take several days to get a response.
It's been 3 days now and 2 days since the Ticket.
Multi-Billion Company doesn't have the staff to answer or address such problems or just fix them?
We the customers who compete in this game, don't wanna know your pets names , we want clean patch / expansion / season without the same bugs we get for years now.
People don't get stuff they've unlocked.
Season Trees bugs and quests don't progress.
Changing Deck for a queue doesn't allow you sometimes and you need to re-log the game.
Yesterday one of my daily quests disappeared after a GoG update.

The more issues there are the busier they are. 2-3 days for an issue that doesn't stop progression or break the game is not that long during patch week.
I know the routine , i play games since Wolfenstein and i know what Corporate Talk , Bureaucracy & Hypocrisy is ... ye you work hard , it's again hard to be developer blablabla ... it's like i'm hearing Copy + Paste stuff from Chris Metzen from the Mid 2000s.
So basically nearly a week there is not even a hint about the hundreds of crucial problems plaguing the Expansion but you have the guts to put a notice in these ''Technical'' Forums to look answers somewhere else - there where people wait for months and still don't get answers.
There will be probably some Youtube Video with Developers in few days where they pretend to be cool and have stuff under control and it will continue in the future as well.

There problem is not in you and i don't blame you , but i'm telling you that i know how stuff works in companies like yours.
The demand for an official proper answer about my missing Eredin Skin is still here.

The more issues there are the busier they are. 2-3 days for an issue that doesn't stop progression or break the game is not that long during patch week.
The Customer Support contacted me Today and fixed the problem.
If you wish - delete the topic so people don't get confused for the resolved problem , thanks.

Top Bottom