Erotic Cards - download & discussion

+
They should provide those of us, in America, who actually took the time to register, a link so that, if we choose, we can download a patch that will uncensor our copy. I would TOTALLY do it!!!

I always find it hugely disturbing being attracted to the illustrations of a Artist :pTechnically you are being attracted to a creative stream from within that person lol *EWWW*that has been put forth on paper. It is after all , their creation But dang' that two page spread............ haha

BlueOnyx said:
I always find it hugely disturbing being attracted to the illustrations of a Artist :pTechnically you are being attracted to a creative stream from within that person lol *EWWW*that has been put forth on paper. It is after all , their creation But dang' that two page spread............ haha
I regard pixel hunks as virtual peanut butter (you can't get fat from nibbling it too much) - sometimes even brain candy.When guys can drool over girls, we girls can drool over guys - real or not.

Xhan said:
If you go to the wikia witcher diter you can see them uniedited, and there's a mod on FileFront's main section that will removing the stupid half editing of the various models. Not much can be done about the voiceovers, unfortunately, if you want the screen dialogue to match the subtitles.
Hi Xhan, I'm wondering if you could point in the right direction to find that mod?I've searched FileFront up and down, I've even searched the wiki site and found nothing.... ???

Blacksun1942 said:
Blacksun1942 said:
If you go to the wikia witcher diter you can see them uniedited, and there's a mod on FileFront's main section that will removing the stupid half editing of the various models. Not much can be done about the voiceovers, unfortunately, if you want the screen dialogue to match the subtitles.
Hi Xhan, I'm wondering if you could point in the right direction to find that mod?I've searched FileFront up and down, I've even searched the wiki site and found nothing.... ???
Me too. Haven't been able to find any way to allow me to play the game as originally dreamed up. I'd love to have the original artwork on my cards as well as in game. Seems only fair

I thought that most of the voice acting was relatively good, certainly better than Oblivion (apart from Patrick Stuart as Uriel and I think Sean Bean as his son). Shame about the mis-matching subtitles though, and I would like to hear the original version....I really am sick and tired of this whole censorship thing, I think it should be a person's choice whether they wanna buy a game with nudity in or not....personally I really like airbrushed art and I appreciate the cards in the game, even if it's all of women.

they might have been removed; if that's the case, you might try PMing this guy:http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=41458I know they're also contained in a torrent.

Rihara88 said:
I thought that most of the voice acting was relatively good, certainly better than Oblivion (apart from Patrick Stuart as Uriel and I think Sean Bean as his son). Shame about the mis-matching subtitles though, and I would like to hear the original version....I really am sick and tired of this whole censorship thing, I think it should be a person's choice whether they wanna buy a game with nudity in or not....personally I really like airbrushed art and I appreciate the cards in the game, even if it's all of women.
What mis-matching subtitles? Are they different from their voice actings?

I have to agree with everyone, I feel robed that the US versions were retouched, if they did create a patch or way to replace the crap files with the good ones i would do it, if anyone gets any info on how to do it please let me know.

Iraqi-Gangster said:
Iraqi-Gangster said:
Yes at some points during the game there are a few differences between the subtitles and the voices. I didn't think to write down the one I noticed recently, but the other annoying thing is where the speech seems some what irrelevant. I think there's a separate thread about where there are some quotes like Geralt calling a mage a monster, or something weird like that.

She's in the slums by the thugs who live across from the wharehouse, they'll direct you to a house that's haunted, after you meet her, she'll be in the house ACROSS from Vivaldi's.

Cael said:
I have to agree with everyone, I feel robed that the US versions were retouched, if they did create a patch or way to replace the crap files with the good ones i would do it, if anyone gets any info on how to do it please let me know.
http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=41458pm this guy.

Thanks Xhan! Good thing I have started over again, so I am not past that part yet (chapter-wise)

Rihara88 said:
Rihara88 said:
Rihara88 said:
Yes at some points during the game there are a few differences between the subtitles and the voices. I didn't think to write down the one I noticed recently, but the other annoying thing is where the speech seems some what irrelevant. I think there's a separate thread about where there are some quotes like Geralt calling a mage a monster, or something weird like that.
Aha! I get it now... I guess :-\

Top Bottom