Erotic cards in GWENT

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erotic cards in GWENT

As everyone knows, there were erotic cards in The Witcher (2007) – the player received them after having sex with various women.
Are devs not planning to introduce something similar in The Witcher Card Game? :yawn::surprised:

I don't think so, due to the game's rating. We're currently talking about the future of succubus cards in Gwent on discord.

mjul

Forum veteran
I don't think so, due to the game's rating. We're currently talking about the future of succubus cards in Gwent on discord.

We actually are and the sad story is, it won't happen unless they bump up the rating. Maybe we can have a T devs... please....?

Concerning sex cards, some of them were pretty fine... I remember them with much fondness especially the calendar.

mjul

Forum veteran
the erotic cards in tw1 are not to play!
gwent is a game, eroi cards don't make sense

No one who's serious here disagrees with that. The game's rating has been pretty established and we are well aware that Poor Fucking Infantry will always be Poor Infantry, officially. Anyone who played Gwent in Witcher 3 will always refer to them as PFI, but that's just our gimmick.

There are always censored vers... WAIT, why is this even a thread? If you scroll down far enough, you'll see the number 12 right there at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom