Error 404 after 1.5 patch

+
Hello again. I can't seem to be able to trigger gig Error404.
Tried walking arround, entering the area, nothing triggers it.
Center of the mission appears to be this machine which does nothing
1646011506682.png

is there something i do wrong? I even went and accused holt to the peralez's so that it would make sense [storywise] to trigger this mission, still nothing!
Anyone knows if there are any prerequisites to trigger this gig?

If the icon appear on the map, El Capitan simply call you when you are close enough to start the GIG, that's all.
You are able to complete other GIGs ?
At least, if you don't use mods and if you want, you can send a ticket to the support for help (include a save could be useful).

If the icon appear on the map, El Capitan simply call you when you are close enough to start the GIG, that's all.
as i said i run arround the area and the gig [call from el capitan] does not trigger.
You are able to complete other GIGs ?
Yes i can complete every other gig. already cleared Dakota, Wakako and Regina [except the cyberpsychos business].
At least, if you don't use mods and if you want, you can send a ticket to the support for help (include a save could be useful).
1646022458934.png

That is exactly what i'm asking here

1646022458934.png

That is exactly what i'm asking here
I'm not sure that there is any related quest (as far as I kno), I fought the Low is not really related).
In my current playthough, I completed "I Fought The Law" way before GIG: Error 404, I also accused Holt and I didn't encounter any problem :(

Top Bottom