Error, bug - I can not receive a phone call, before that the phone was red

+
At a certain stage of the game, there was a problem that upon completion of absolutely any quest, the phone icon turns red (I checked it myself from the same save), I stopped at this problem after completing the Passion quest at the stage when Rachel should call, then at some The robbery found a chip that gives 1 lvl in Creation, then the phone became available again, but after 5 minutes Rachel calls (connected with the "Passion" quest) to give a reward, but I can’t accept anything, the game counts the ongoing telephone conversation, but it in fact no, I can’t save, call another, teleport, wait

Out of curiousity are there any other quests or such active? One thing that I seem to recall was that there were sometimes issues that could pop up with the Delamain Quest lines, especially when you were near those areas. Have you gone back a few saves, maybe tried doing a Verify/Repair of the install (when using Steam or GOG Galaxy)? I’m just spitballing here, I can’t say I’ve run into this specific issue.

Yes, I did the Delaine quest, but it was a very long time ago, in general, I used SaveEditor to change the parameters of the Delamaine quest, and I made sure that the bug with the phone went away, now the game works normally, but there was a problem that the textures of the delamain were superimposed on the video call of other characters
Post automatically merged:

Out of curiousity are there any other quests or such active? One thing that I seem to recall was that there were sometimes issues that could pop up with the Delamain Quest lines, especially when you were near those areas. Have you gone back a few saves, maybe tried doing a Verify/Repair of the install (when using Steam or GOG Galaxy)? I’m just spitballing here, I can’t say I’ve run into this specific issue.
Yes, I did the Delaine quest, but it was a very long time ago, in general, I used SaveEditor to change the parameters of the Delamaine quest, and I made sure that the bug with the phone went away, now the game works normally, but there was a problem that the textures of the delamain were superimposed on the video call of other characters
Post automatically merged:

I understand that even if you completed the Delamine quest a long time ago, in the future, with the next call of absolutely any NPC, there is a possibility that such an error will occur

Top Bottom