ERROR German Version EE Bonus Soundtrack

+
ERROR German Version EE Bonus Soundtrack

Sadly there is an error when I try to unzip bonus and soudtrack with 7zip...file broken!?! :eek:Where is the mistake? I read 7 zip is the right one... :'(Please help me, if you got an idea... 14 hours of ups and downs...AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHH I also read there are installation problems with the EE...Could someone tell me if I can play sideeffects without installing EE, please? bye for now

Hm, I guess you just had bad luck, mate...I also downloaded the soundtrack-zipfile, unpacked it with 7-zip and it worked just fine. Based on the enormous amount of trafficthe servers have to sustain at the moment, a corrupt filedownload is a common thing. Try using a download manager likeflashget... it will help to keep downloading properly, evenif your download gets interrupted in between.The 2 new adventures are only compatible to the EE of the Witcher.But, they do both come with voiceovers, so a download shouldbe a sure thing to do. 8)

Hey! Thanks for your answer. :)Now I know what the problem is... :wall:..files were not fully downloaded, but "finished" :eek:The only full downloads are the adventures... :(Normally I can pause download, so it should be no problem with interruptions, I think (but do not know). :-\Few minutes ago I tried a second time and the download of bonus and soundtrack with error:...konnte nicht gespeichert werden, weil die Quelldatei nicht gelesen werden konnte. ???(could not read "quell"file) ???trying and trying and waiting... :'(

Top Bottom