ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

+
granular mouse sensitivity slider and proper zoom sensitivity slider for all iron sight sensitivities, some more fov

I wanna put the car cockpit FOV slider on OG post (in which already has its mods), but with some of the responses, probably being called as "not priority" too LOL

In any case, Mods varieties/numbers growing on rapid pace, which is a very good thing, & people already using custom cyberwares & different color/textures mods already. Right now, it's growing fast on the models/textures replacement mods. It won't be too long that people figure out how to add new 3D models at this point.

I guess my idea of "ESSENTIAL" is different. Would some of those be nice or neat? Sure. But I'd rather they go for stabilty and optimization like they said they were going to do on the project road map. Added features and neato things can come later.

Last edited:
Good grief!! Patience FFS.
They were VERY clear that the first couple of patches will be NOTHING but bug fixing and optimization. Which is exactly what they're doing.
What, do you want them to make a singe "everything" patch in not even 2 months? LMAO C'mon now.
The roadmap they released seems to indicate that missing features will likely come over the summer. Chill out. SHEESH!

Let it be heard guys, go list of things of a very SIMPLE ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still not NOT in the game. Because some of this things already exist in modding already since last year. Here is my own personal list:

MISSING rewards for Quest/Open World problems:
+ NO FINAL REWARDS in "PSYCHO KILLER" quest
+ NO RETURNING REWARDS & "looted" items from all endings aside from Aldecaldos Jacket, Caretaker's Spade, & "Pride" gun. Amnesty, Prejudice, & V special "legend" outifts, & V mansion are still not available/on the list.

ESSENTIAL gameplay & UI improvements still missing:
+ NO dedicated walk button
+ NO dedicated dodge button
+ NO tag items to lock or mass buy/sell/transfer.
+ NO instant disassembling/craft option
+ NO quick back flip normal state for a flipped car
+ NO untrack quest button
+ NO minimap slider (zoom out & zoom in)
+ NO character creator/customizer in open world, includes custom heavy implants & cyberwares.

Let me know what do you guys want & maybe CDPR will finally listen & implementing it on next patches.

Hmmm, interesting. I need nothing of your "Essentials" list.

I would love to get more, tons more of clothing options and new game+.

Well, seems to be that features are ranked different by different people.

But there is a real "Essentials" list. Bugs. It seems some people face game breaking bugs and crashes ... these things need to be fixed before any features are added. And this is what they do right now.
Rest will follow ... but without new game+ I will not see it. :( Game is too good, I can't slow down to finish it.

Regards

I guess my idea of "ESSENTIAL" is different. Would some of those be nice or neat? Sure. But I'd rather they go for stabilty and optimization like they said they were going to do on the project road map. Added features and neato things can come later.
Good grief!! Patience FFS.
They were VERY clear that the first couple of patches will be NOTHING but bug fixing and optimization. Which is exactly what they're doing.
What, do you want them to make a singe "everything" patch in not even 2 months? LMAO C'mon now.
The roadmap they released seems to indicate that missing features will likely come over the summer. Chill out. SHEESH!

I did put some game breaking bugs like missing rewards. I would have put some other more for actual technical section thread. The ones that I listed are the examples that very much affected on all playthroughs & outcomes.

Also, this thread is pretty chill & pretty much end the OG post with "next patches" LOL
It's basically as a reminder & a place for other players that wish for simple features that totally missing since launch.

Like I said, I am using mods so I am basically covered anyway. It's for other players with vanilla version, especially console players.

YongYea told them about the walking button, something, anything.
They listened to his feedback, he even said he received a reply.
What did CDPR do?

Absolutely nothing.

I believe CDPR did a hotfix by making a force walk on some scenes. It's working well enough, but it also kinda ruin some stuffs like Lizzie's bar parking lot is totally forced walk even with vehicles. try park your bike in front of Lizzie's Bar & see if the bike still can't move properly as in like "walking speed." I have not try this yet on latest patch so I don't know if it's fixed or not.
Post automatically merged:

Um? Sleeping in anywhere but the main apartment.

Yes, I did a previous thread with this topic as one of them & it is indeed very weird that you can have multiple occupation places but V apartment is the only one with sleep feature, regardless being such a novelty feature with no real gameplay feedback.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...ented-into-the-game-updates-patches.11074859/

Last edited:
Can someone confirm . if you reach level 50 . clothing stores will start selling legendary clothing ? or anything will change if you reach level 50 ??

Hmmm, interesting. I need nothing of your "Essentials" list.

I would love to get more, tons more of clothing options and new game+.

Well, seems to be that features are ranked different by different people.

But there is a real "Essentials" list. Bugs. It seems some people face game breaking bugs and crashes ... these things need to be fixed before any features are added. And this is what they do right now.
Rest will follow ... but without new game+ I will not see it. :( Game is too good, I can't slow down to finish it.

Regards

Clothings & NG+ features are an even bigger features & probably will take more time despite the assets probably in the game. I wouldn't called it as "essential" but "additional" features that add contents to the game longevity.
Let's say you want Jackie's outfit or Misty outfit recipes, devs probably still need to re-adjust the models for V body models (male & female). As for NG+, devs still need to re-adjust the leveling system & its values throughout the whole game again.

Things that I listed are features that kinda already inside the game one way or another but locked hidden or bugged (missing), where PC players actually able to implement it via mods with ease. Vanilla players will not be able to get bugged/missing items rewards which the iconic & rarest items in the game.
for example: Max-Tac armor is totally missing in vanilla version & player will not be able to obtain it no matter what. My guess is this armor could actually be the missing reward from "Psycho Killer" quest. With mods, you can obtained it easily & work very well because its actually its own items. All those max-tac armor videos on YouTube are basically using mods.

The main priority is not to add features to the game in patch 1.1!
It's to fix bugs that people had with this game to play, so they can progress now!
The 1.2 patch will also have no features! And that has been known for a long time! Thats all in the roadmap!
CDPR has worked on 1.1 since 4.01 to 21.01 that are 15 workdays a 8 to10 hours!
What are you all expect from this time period to fix? They can´t do magic!
1.2 is a patch that will come out on end of february and will have 25 workdays a 8 to 10 hours!
So we can expect a little bit more from this one!
But 1.2 will also have no new features, you all will see!
There is no time to do that!
This is time just to do bug fixing!
This game as far more other really important things to fix, as adding features!

CDPR is on the right way, but some of you can´t see it!

Just my two cents!

Last edited:
The main priority is not to add features to the game in patch 1.1!
It's to fix bugs that people had with this game to play, so they can progress now!
The 1.2 patch will also have no features! And that has been known for a long time! Thats all in the roadmap!
CDPR has worked on 1.1 since 4.01 to 21.01 that are 15 workdays a 8 to10 hours!
What are you all expect from this time period to fix? They can´t do magic!
1.2 is a patch that will come out on end of february and will have 25 workdays a 8 to 10 hours!
So we can expect a little bit more from this one!
But 1.2 will also have no new features, you all will see!
There is no time to do that!
This is time just to do bug fixing!
This game as far more other really important things to fix, as adding features!

CDPR is on the right way, but some of you can´t see it!

Just my two cents!

Please read my OG post until the end, as it literally said "for next patches." Nobody is hating or mad on anything.
This is just a thread to see what essential features that players most want so the devs have clear directions on those things.

There were also actual big game breaking bugs examples that pretty much certainly a "priorities" for the devs to fix. bigger list (my own finding) will be on technical section.

This is just a thread to see what essential features that players most want so the devs have clear directions on those things.
There is not need to!
The list was finish 2-5 days after release!
The list is here in this forum in all languages from the howl world!
CDPR has now all what the need!
It´s time waste to do another list!
All important exist a long long time!

I think the patch fixed a lot of core gameplay problems I had on my ps4 slim. No more buggy frame rate drops and it barely crashes anymore. But my Cyberpsycho: Bloody Ritual quest is still broken. I didnt start it from the entrance (which is apparently the only way to progress properly according to multiple threads on the issue) , so the cyberpsycho never emerges from the freezer in the middle. Johnny is sitting on the crate but there is no way to proceed. I put about an hour into it at about 20 hours in and couldnt figure it out. So I left instead of loading a previous save. Now I'm about 100 hours into the game and cant complete it to earn the achievement before I do The Point of No Return. I'm stumped. I've now sunk about 2 or 3 hours into scanning the entire area, jumping around, trying to initiate a cutscene or convo with johnny, etc etc, to progress and nothing works. I hope it gets fixed cuz I've enjoyed the game since day 1. Even with all the bugs I've stood by this game. Please fix it CDPR.

Top Bottom