ETA and details of the Next gen console upgrade?

+
are there any infos on the eta and what to expect from the next gen coneole upgrade they mentioned way back?

Nope and if I'm right, it's planned for the second half of 2021, so it could be December 31th at worst.
Just need to be patient :)

It would be nice to hear at least a "Yeah, we're hoping to finish our first DLC late this year if everything goes smoothly." or something. Just something to let fans know that the gears are still turning. With the rough launch and the Devs not say much aside from a picture of a roadmap, some on Steam are fearing the devs abandoned the game. Some people are waiting patiently, hoping to be given a rough idea of what to expect. Even if it's a 2022 estimate. Others are just being pessimistic and angry and decided to give up on CDPR entirely. It's a little disheartening to see people asking "Should I buy this game?" and half of the community just telling them it's not right now and to get it on sale or wait a year or two.

Just a little injection of hope would be nice for fan moral. A reminder that the devs are doing more than just working hard on patches. But I also know they don't want to give a release date on anything and then possibly not be ready in time.

They updated the roadmap on the 1st of July still pretty vague though

They updated the roadmap on the 1st of July still pretty vague though
They just added the latest hotfixes, the roadmap is basically the same as before. That's a good thing, because IN THEORY their plans to release DLCs and the next gen update before the end of this year haven't changed.

But you never know, since they entrenched themselves behind a wall of silence.

I just wish CDPR would communicate more limpidly with us gamers. This days they talk a lot to and for the investors, much less to the community.

Oh. When is next gen coming out?
I mean... I haven't even gotten Ps5, not to mention that Next Gen console you are talking about, which must be PS6, since current gen is PS5.
You're way ahead of us here.

I'm waiting on them to update the game to add FSR for upscaling. I just got a new AMD card and so dlss does nothing for me. I wonder if nvidia is preventing cdpr from updating their own game to add that as it is said to be trivially easy to add in and yet it's been mia for all this time after launch of FSR

Top Bottom