ETA for 1.05 patch?

v. 1.04 introduced a lot of bugs, such as:

- flashy texture pop-ins
- flashy npc pop-in
- bad performance on certain confugurations
- bad LOD
- terrible ALIASING and pixel FLICKERING caused by negative TextureMipBias
- random crashes
- bad VRAM usage ( only 1 mb on a gtx 980)
- Main Quests no longer gives out XP

they need to fix this as soon as possible

UPDATE:
Monday will be released 1.05 patch, addressing the XP bug. Hope it fixes also flickering and pop-in issues.

Last edited:
CD red must work at least 2 months for a PATCH THAT FIX ALL THE shitty visuals bugs that they gave with patch 1.03 the horrible POPins of NPC the broken AUTO SWORD mecahinic AND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THOSE DOZENS of QUESTS ... so if you see a patch within the next 2 week DON"T I REPEAT DONT INSTALL IT ... a patch that WOULD FIX at least half of the things would take at least month and a half ... if shorter ... then it probably would break the game even further !

CD red we don't NEED QUANTITY AND FAST RELEASED PATCHES WE NEED QUALITY STUFF

They just need to fix 1.04 mess asap, many customers (including me) cannot play the game in its current state. Just read all the threads in the pc section! Wonder why all this silence from the devs

v. 1.04 introduced a lot of bugs, such as:

- flashy texture pop-ins
- flashy npc pop-in
- bad performance on certain confugurations
- bad LOD
- terrible ALIASING and pixel FLICKERING caused by negative TextureMipBias
- random crashes
- bad VRAM usage ( only 1 mb on a gtx 980)

they need to fix this as soon as possible

Don't forget that Main Quests no longer give out XP, which is rather game-breaking.

Guys are you serious? Why do you want patches for crashes and bugs? Alternative looks for Yennefer and new rock textures DLCs are clearly more important than crashes. Gosh.

stuck on skellige because of a quest bug. need this patch as soon as possible because i ran out of things to do here. ETA would be nice

Anyone else got stuttering since patch v1.04?
Haven't noticed this myself, but then only been able to play a half hour here, hour there, since 1.04 came out... Hopefully they have 1.05 out before weekend. Have noticed a lot of issues with NPC graphics/popin though.

I installed the DLC stuff and it broke the graphics again... totally changed the contents of the ini. I don't have a secondary copy and the game isn't playable due to chop. Also can't verify the files because that's broke as well (GOG GalaxyTool).

I came here looking to see when 1.05 would be released, not becuase i have problems,but actually becuase each patch dramatically improved performance and improved the graphics considerably. I have none of the issues you guys describe,except for the npc pop in,but thats existed from day 1,and honestly its in so many games i figured its always going to be there. (witcher 2,gta4 and 5, dragonage inquisition,just to name a few)
I know the feeling of wanting the developer to release a patch that fixes the problems you might have,and ignoring all the possible causes that involve yourself cuasing the problems,like out of date or incorrectly installed drivers, not updating your OS, modifying the ini files manually,using a pirated copy and aggressively denying using said pirated copy.

Im running windows 7 64bit,fully updated, on amd 8350 OC'ed to 4.3ghz, 8 gigs of ram, sapphire radeon r290. I have everthing maxxed out at 1080p and have a constant fps of 45-50fps. I had tons of issues with dying light,gta4 and 5,all the assassins creed games,hell even dragonage inquisition had more problems than this game. Im not trying to start a flamewar or anything,but seriously,if you have those problems, might wanna figure out if its nvidia or amd related,and update/reinstall video drivers, and even if you havnt modified any config files with notepad, try resetting everything to default,exiting the game,and starting it back up. Also to eliminate any placebo fixes or bugs, create a save, then fully exit the game, start it back up, load the save and as soon as it loads, take a screenshot. Do NOT move the camera or character in anyway, then change a graphic setting that relates to the problem your having (got texture problems? Take screenshot,the change the setting,take another screenshot,and then compare) if you did it right, you should have images that you can switch between that are easily comparable without any misinterpreration. Everything should be in the exact same spot,and only changes should be in the setting you altered. This is probobly information most of you have already,but i felt compelled to write this(on a cellphone no less!) Becuase i obsess to the point of spending more time tweaking the game to perfection than playing it at times lol.

Have a save with the Get Juniour quest, turn it in, see the quest completed sign, hear the noise, No exp. No change in Exp bar in the menu.
I have no idea whats even affected by this, if its all exp, if its all quests, or if its just main quests.
Feel I can't even continue playing until this is resolved, losing exp is going to hamper my progression. Found levelling especially slow the past couple days too, this explains why.

Top Bottom