ETA for 1.05 patch?

+
1.05 is coming after the weekend. This patch will address majority of bugged quests.

Good Morning Marcin Momot,

I ask for you about the crashs that happen in the game, do you will fix it with patch 1.05, or the problem is of Nvidia/AMD drivers, or CD Project and Nvidia/AMD are working to fix the crashs?

The experience of playing Witcher 3 is terrible for a lot of players, we love this game but the problem exist, it's real and happen all the time. How do you help us with this problem? With the patch 1.05? We have to waiting for a new driver for Nvidia/AMD?

God bless you!

Yes. I'll try to post some of the changes coming to 1.05 soon.
That's correct. It's getting fixed next week. We were trying to release a hotfix on Monday but since the 1.05 on PC is coming right after that, we might just release 1.05 and include the XP fix in there as well. That will happen most likely Tuesday/Wednesday.

We do not stop working. We are trying to fix everything. Thank you for your understanding.
---------- Zaktualizowano 11:12 ----------

Dear Marcin,
I've a curiosity: In this patch 1.05, over and above important fix related a Bugged quest, there is some improvement about "stutter animation loop horse" and "stutter when Geralt from stand-up or walk go to runs"?
I understand it's too difficult implement all possibile knows issue in this short time you have, but at least have you adressed this issue i mentioned?
Thanks in advance CDPR!
Regards.

Great! But what about decreased LOD, NPC pop-in, assets do not loading after 2ng game application start before windows restart and other tech issues?

Exactly. What about the PERFORMANCE problems and I am not talking about Hairworks. When will you address those? All you have been fixing is quest bugs.

Exactly. What about the PERFORMANCE problems and I am not talking about Hairworks. When will you address those? All you have been fixing is quest bugs.

"fixing performance problems" is he reason we have disgusting pop-in and decreased LOD now. I was pefectly satisfied with the peformance at release, solid 60fps on ultra. Either way, I would rather turn off hairworks and decrease shadows than put up with pop-in in its current state

I think the performance issues are just as critical as the bugged quests.

When I'm running a GTX 970, I shouldn't even see a single frame below 60 on just "High" settings. When this game was first released, frame rate was at least stable, just seemed "smoother" in general, ..no pop-ins and etc.

The only bug I know of for certain is the xp bug, i've not had even one game breaking bug or anything beyond a minor glitch. In fact the game runs better than ever on my PC and looks drop dead gorgeous, especially after the amd update. The only other thing that i've ran across that just might be a bug is a contract where I have to lead a sheep to an area to lure out the creature but no matter what I do the sheep ends up running in the exact same pattern in circles while trying to herd it, i'm pretty sure CDp are not trying to make a statement with that =P

Just saying, if I keep getting blocked of games due to bugs, like this is the case currently with the XP bug, I lose interest.

I waited now without playing since Friday, now you want me to wait even longer until Wednesday?

RIP CDPR.

Is there still no ETA? IIRC the deadline for the xp-fix was monday, but they decided not to release it, but wait for the patch, right? When will that come, wednesday? FFS

Is there still no ETA? IIRC the deadline for the xp-fix was monday, but they decided not to release it, but wait for the patch, right? When will that come, wednesday? FFS

It is Sunday so an answer is probably not gonna come, but in general CDPR has been really bad at communicating effectively with the community during this release.

[h=1]Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)[/h]The list below is a part of the change log for the 1.04/1.05. There will be a lot more fixes on the way – here’s the breakdown of the most requested changes:

• Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
  • General stability and performance improvements
  • Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
  • Improved camera smoothness
  • Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
  • Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations
  • Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
  • Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest
  • Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest
  • Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri’s Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
  • Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest
  • Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest
  • Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest
  • Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins
  • Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man’s tree during Eye for an Eye quest
  • Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs
  • Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
  • Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest
  • Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach
  • Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King’s Gambit quest.
  • Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest
  • Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven’s Treasure quest
[h=2]The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch.[/h]

Can we have ANY HUD resize options being made OPTIONAL. I want the font and HUD the same size prior to 1.04, let alone making the font/HUD even bigger.

Can we have ANY HUD resize options being made OPTIONAL. I want the font and HUD the same size prior to 1.04, let alone making the font/HUD even bigger.

I wish they would add an option for all the silly stuff in this game. The swap between keyboard and controller for example, why not have that be a toggle option in the menu...? Literally any movement anywhere in my building that shakes my desk in even the slightest way to vibrate my mouse "MOUSE AND KEYBOARD CONTROLS DETECTED!" Over and over and over.

And then like the holding A to keep your horse on the road... I don't want that... But there is nothing I can do about it apart from never pressing A on the horse, which is obviously not an option... It even tries to follow its little horse GPS when you aren't even on the road... Normally I wouldn't have a problem with it, but it handles like shit and trying to take the reins is a clunky mess that usually results in your getting stuck on something or needing to spin around and back up or something. Why is riding in a straight line to where I want to go so difficult?

What about the upgraded alchemy recipes overwriting the basic ones even if you didn't craft them? I am still unable to use a lot of potions and oils just because i didn't craft the basic one before i found the upgraded recipe! It really is a problem on the higher difficulty setting.

Top Bottom