ETA for 1.05 patch?

+
Any news on the 1.05 release date?

Attachments

• meanwhile-in-poland.jpg
    meanwhile-in-poland.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 65
I'm all for CDPR taking the time to get the patch right. Worst thing would be for them to rush it and introduce more problems. The issue, however, lies with promising something and not delivering it. I would have thought they'd learnt their lesson by now what with delaying the launch of the game twice due to not forecasting properly and underestimating their work-load. How hard is it for them to understand that you should ALWAYS under-promise and over-deliver? Don't give specific dates if you're not 100% sure, not even 99.9%. All it takes is to say it'll be out when it's ready.

I consider an infinite loading screen near the end of the King's Gambit quest a major glitch...................and I want it fixed.

I consider the fact that there was not a single dev answer today fine proof that contrary to their word, they are NOT working through the long weekend. We are going to have the patch next weekend the earlest, mark my words.

If it's not out before my lunch tomorrow I am getting a refund to play something else this weekend. I sympathize with how this is for them, I do.. But frankly they're thousands of miles away and I don't care. I paid for a working product, not a fucking donation. I am unable to progress in my game. Could the bugs be worse? YUP. Is it a fantastic game? YUP. Doesn't change that I am stuck.

Just wait for the next week, god, this thread will go by next monday or so, at 50+ pages....with nothing in it.

Why don't release only a EXP fix and then take all the time you need to release the complete 1.05, CDPR?

Developers said the exp fix is integrated into the 1.0.5 patch and if they release exp patch as a hotfix it would further delay the 1.0.5 patch itself a great deal.

Why don't release only a EXP fix and then take all the time you need to release the complete 1.05, CDPR?

Because rolling the small hotfix into a super large patch which gets delayed all the time makes more sense for them. Why else?

Is it just me or some of you have similar problems?
Not just you, what shimmering are you talking about though, I was getting the shimmering at about center screen (band the whole width flickering). but fixed it by upping the mipbias to -2.0 then even better at -3.0...

And for PC users there are several workarounds for the XP issue.

I consider the fact that there was not a single dev answer today fine proof that contrary to their word, they are NOT working through the long weekend. We are going to have the patch next weekend the earlest, mark my words.

As you mentioned they (CDPR) did say that they're going to work through the long weekend, but not necessarily today. They cannot make people work today due to the holiday (it's forbidden by law), but probably the patch development/testing will resume tomorrow and will be continued during the weekend (if need be).

Way to much QQ about the xp fix which is kinda insignificant i finished the game and was lvl 34 kinda overleveled for everything anyway and i heard of people finishing it and being lvl 36+ even.

I want the patch to get the various gameplay fixes the xp thingie is the least of them.

Anyway for the people who cant live without 1-2 more levels there is a working fix already on nexusmods http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/119/?

Its even better then the official fix that we ll get since you get xp from all quests even the grayed ones as it should be on a single player rpg.

*** The gpu driver crashes are a WAY more serious issue and i hope they have all their resources working on that one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom