ETA for 1.05 patch?

+
Marcin Momot said the patch will be out this week, and the week ends tomorrow, so, the patch will be out tomorrow, right?

Marcin has said in the past a lot of incorrect things (someone may call them "lies").
The best and latest one is that they were working hard during this weekend on the patch (despite offices in Poland are closed these days due to holidays/long weekend...):facepalm:

Marcin has said in the past a lot of incorrect things (someone may call them "lies").
The best and latest one is that they were working hard during this weekend on the patch (despite offices in Poland are closed these days due to holidays/long weekend...):facepalm:

As I said yesterday, there is no law that forbids anyone to work on a holiday, if everyone involved voluntarily chooses so, and receives the necessary overtime premium as compensation. Nonetheless, they are obviously not working, so it was a lie. Meh

Wouldn't you guys rather have a tested patch that doesn't bug some other aspect of the game? I'm pretty sure the delay is justified.

Today is Friday god damn it the weekend.
I just came home hoping to see the patch and play during weekend but no
what the hell are you doing the entire week, after promising the patch on monday?

Today is Friday god damn it the weekend.
I just came home hoping to see the patch and play during weekend but no
what the hell are you doing the entire week, after promising the patch on monday?

reading the forums with sunglasses and sipping some vodka?
also thinking up new synonyms of "soon" to announce release

reading the forums with sunglasses and sipping some vodka?
also thinking up new synonyms of "soon" to announce release

So I guess we, customers should all do the same... (except for the "announce release" I would change for "get updates")

They delay patch for PC just because PS 4 and Xbox One have 1-2 week approval time from M$ and Sony.
Agreed! They simply handed the patch to consoles for sertification, and let PC gamers wait 1 or 2 weeks more.

You`ll see, guys, we got 1.05 on all platforms in the same time.
This higly might be true!

Wouldn't you guys rather have a tested patch that doesn't bug some other aspect of the game? I'm pretty sure the delay is justified.
Sure but. Waiting to play the game for years. Then came the delay. Then another delay. Then the game ships more or less in a broken state, then devs promise to release a fix on Monday, then Tuesday/Wednesday, then by the end of the week and then hinting it might slip to next week. Which seems to be the case now.

I'm usually very patient but I admit, even my patience is running thin at this point. :-

run = spam dash anyways, so boring :\

Sadly, almost every scripted sequence with Ciri seems to be this. I've finsihed the game, and all I can say about the way they handled the last battles and end in general is like those Skelligers on the bridge asking about a gift for his daughter and the one suggests and axe.

"really?!!??.... are ya serious?"

But to keep on topic some, it'll be out when it's out... and I bet poor Marcin is chomping at the bit to want to help but sadly, something is seriously delaying them and if he said more, he'd get reamed if it didn't work out. It's too bad, because we often think of the CM for a company as a direct line to Melitele.

I understand that, I'm bitching here not because of the developers, but because of the community managers that promised patch in the begining of the week. I actually feel pity for the developers, because I was in similar situation, but even worse. In my case I was working on a big project, which was planned, but never developed. I picked it up and made working prototype for a single case to demonstrate how my implementation will work, then estimated best and worst case release dates which differ by 3 months. Our sales managers promised some customers that the project will release on a date that I said is a best case. It turned out that by that date I finished project, but it still was heavily bugged and we couldn't release it in that state, so I had to work till nights to finish it sooner.
They should just use Blizzard Time

Last edited:
Agreed! They simply handed the patch to consoles for sertification, and let PC gamers wait 1 or 2 weeks more.

You`ll see, guys, we got 1.05 on all platforms in the same time.
This higly might be true!
Damn PEASANTS.
Always only problems caused by them

We need Daily updates on the patch till it comes out.

Red really needs to step up their communication. going silent when alot of users are experiencing a critical bug is not a good look for the company. I don;t care if the updates aren't good news they new to give us a status so the line of communication are open on this issue. It's almost a week over what they previously promised for the patch, us console owners are going to have to wait an additional week after the PC patch. At the least they could be more open with us and give us a better status as to how the patch is progressing.

Its like I'm on Bioware forum again asking on eta for patch. Just tell us the new ETA so I don't need to pop here 3 times a day. That's all I want.

Top Bottom