ETA for patch 1.06?

+
We are already working on 1.06 but can't give you the exact time frame when it will become available. Rest assured, I will let you know once we are approaching its release.

Awesome. Thank you.

The game is a blast to play. There are just some annoying things that need attention.

Will the mutagen bug, where they don't give bonuses after loading, be handled in 1.06 please? Also the disappearing rain and snow effects.

@Marcin Momot Are NPC pop-ins being looked into, or are you still unable to reproduce this? Loads of people have the issue, and we would be very glad for some official word :) Thanks!

Just please allow me to finally kill the giant and finish my first playthrough. If not for me then for the giant cause by now the poor bastard probably looks like a pin cushion full of arrows he got from Folan during the infinite loading screen.

Can't make any promises regarding this. Sorry.

Marcin, hello, do you have any info about Draw distance and LOD distance parameter? There are many threads here adout unability to change those parameters and Meshes and NPC pop-ins due to currently short Draw and LOD distances.

Also, please, tell devs about problem with shadows that described in this thread with many screens with notes and possibly helpful info.
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...-calculated-incorrectly?p=1763730#post1763730

Thanks in advance.

Huge progression bugs in certain quests that are ruining the game for many need to be top priority. Personally, I'm stuck in the part where Roche is at the bridge by Oxenfurt in the Get Junior quest. He just stands there, can't interact with him at all. Patch 1.05 moved him from the campsite(same issue) to the bridge but didn't fix the problem. The crafting bugs are also annoying but at least they have workarounds.

We are already working on 1.06 but can't give you the exact time frame when it will become available. Rest assured, I will let you know once we are approaching its release.

Will you guys please sticky a thread in the main tech support forum with a list of bugs, and their status, that you guys are tracking? The tech support forums are a mess with people posting the same bugs over and over again with little to no acknowledgement from anyone Red. A thread that is maintained at least weekly would go a long way towards making these forums more useful for both CDPR and its customers.

Yes. We always treat these with high priority.

I am sorry but so far Performance has NOT been high priority. The last patch which gave the best framerate was 1.02. Each patch since then has taken away performance without making noticeable graphical enhamcements. Patch 1.05, just released few days ago has decreased performance after the slight gain which the newest Nvidia gave...

Marcin Momot, could you look into following bugs.

1. NPC strange animation in Novigrad (maybe somewhere else, i don't know). Only happens with NPC carrying crates.

2. Font issue. When using small UI size popup notifications (coins, exp, quests, new items) sometimes small as they should but sometimes they are large.

3. It would be nice to have original option for UI size. I mean the size of fonts and UI (inventory , journal, etc.) like it was from the get go. Just make a third option - medium, for those who need a little bigger text.

4. Add sorting mechanics for inventory (Alphabet, weight, type ot item) and journal (sub sections for different types of completed quests). Also, it would be nice to have completed quests listed in order of completion. It's very annoying to go through tons of completed quests to read details for the last completed quest.

5. Inability to craft more than one mutagen.

6. Do something about the horse spawn. It's awful 90% ot time. And what about auto-jump over broken bridges? Give it a thought.

7. Could you add some kind of notification in Character section. When Character entries are updated it's hard to know which one has been updated. Make something so that it would take longer for notification icon to disappear upon highlighting updated entry.

8. Fix atrocious npc pop-in, please.

9. Blocky / pixelated shadows since patch 1.05. Only in cutscenes.

Ultra settings.

CHEST

10. Horse walking animation stutter. Not seamless loop.

11. Sky banding.

12. Some icons doesn't appear on the global map until you are close to merchants, herbalist or blacksmiths.

Good luck.

Attachments

• NPC BUG 1.jpg
    NPC BUG 1.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 71
  • NPC BUG 2.jpg
    NPC BUG 2.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 75
  • FONT SIZE 1.jpg
    FONT SIZE 1.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 64
  • FONT SIZE 2.jpg