ETA for patch 1.06?

+
+9000
we need an update on the REDkit 2.
i remember them promising they'd release it much sooner than before, as in after a month or two of the game's release.

Sadly, they never revealed any timetable for REDkit2 yet, I just asked Mr.Google (or correct him if he's wrong).

Witcher 2 got its redkit after 2 years, if by sooner they were comparing to THAT, well... :ball::wallbash:

hmm the guy i have for support is starting to get a little bit aggressive with me even though im trying to do as much as possible to help

You missed the hotfix that will be needed between 1.05 and 1.06, but because 1.06 is just around the corner they'll include the hotfix with 1.06 which is coming on Monday.

Sadly, they never revealed any timetable for REDkit2 yet, I just asked Mr.Google (or correct him if he's wrong).

Witcher 2 got its redkit after 2 years, if by sooner they were comparing to THAT, well... :ball::wallbash:

RedKit 2 is under wraps right now from my knowledge, not even the forums or devs that used RedKit 1 know anything that I know of... unless something popped up in the last 2 days while I was working.

RedKit 2 is under wraps right now from my knowledge, not even the forums or devs that used RedKit 1 know anything that I know of... unless something popped up in the last 2 days while I was working.

Under wraps as in it's available right now but they decided to not release it yet ? What are they waiting for, the sooner the better.

Any news on eta for the next fix ? don't have to be huge, or they could just name it 1.05b or 1.05c before moving onto the next big patch.

I need a fix for patch 1.05 or new 1.06 patch :( story is broken
[h=2]Count Reuven's Treasure Endless Loading at shrine "cutscreen" (no cutscreen load) -> endless load! since 2Weeks cant play
[/h]

I hope it comes soon because there are still plenty of problems.

NPC pop ins are abundant after 1.05. The full screen setting not taking in the graphics menu is annoying. Game still crashes every now and then.

Top Bottom