ETA for patch 1.06?

+
u know that alchemy tree need some fixes ? i love this game and in the witcher 3 i wanna play in alchemy tree only but there are some problems there...

Still Great game. When ill be back to Poland for Holliday i gonna make some witcher weekend xD
Greetings for CDPR team!!

Thanks for the reply! Any chance to improve the blood spurting when dismembering monsters in a future patch ?

We are already working on 1.06 but can't give you the exact time frame when it will become available. Rest assured, I will let you know once we are approaching its release.

I hope CDRed is aware of the performance issues people with GTX970's are having with patch 1.05, i lost 15-20fps on that patch (even if i run low settings) and now i'm back to 1.03 and the game runs good at 60+fps on ultra.

This is frustrating indeed. Software and hardware incompatibility? High-end machines can't squeeze all the juices out of Witcher 3's graphic potential. LOD distance problems, NPC pop-ins, bugged NPCs in Novigrad. When will it end?

gpu drivers: nvidia 353.06
game version: steam 1.05
no mods, no special settings tweaking

I hope these two get in to this patch:

* Autosheath (Auto-death) removed
* Auto camera correction (Auto tree face smash) removed

I'm of the opinion. CD-Project-RED will never again name an accurate termin for a new patch, because then they will be pressured. AND then under pressure there will be new bugs in a new patch again. Under pressure is never working very good. So a new patch 1.06 is done, when it's done.

Personal I hope, they are working on a new patch, special for the mutagene-bug, and they are not annoying and not giving up the patch-supporting for "The Wicher III - Wild Hunt" and not working only on Cyberpunk 2077.

Last edited:
might as well start waiting for this one already since the "byway murders" bug probably wont be fixed in 1.05.

I just completed that mission 30 mins ago with out any trouble.

Other than that they need time to gather all the feed back on the 1.05 patch, seeing as
it's been out for less than a week.

I hope CDRed is aware of the performance issues people with GTX970's are having with patch 1.05, i lost 15-20fps on that patch (even if i run low settings) and now i'm back to 1.03 and the game runs good at 60+fps on ultra.

I have no problem with my 970's (same 1440p with 4770k@4.2).

Only problem I have is the LOD.

Yes. We always treat these with high priority.

Can you somehow go back to 1.03 state of graphics & performance?
1.03 had better LOD, draw distance and grass draw distance no NPC popins and it also ran better.
1.04 introduced worse LOD and draw distance and pop-ins, meanwhile 1.05 made it run worse.

Can you somehow go back to 1.03 state of graphics & performance?
1.03 had better LOD, draw distance and grass draw distance no NPC popins and it also ran better.
1.04 introduced worse LOD and draw distance and pop-ins, meanwhile 1.05 made it run worse.

Lod and popins havent changet from release, I tested all patches, it always were there.

Lod and popins havent changet from release, I tested all patches, it always were there.

Could you test shadows quality in cutscenes? After patch 1.05 shadows in my game look like this

Chest

Shoulder

Shoulder and breast

Attachments

• CHEST.jpg
    CHEST.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 66
  • SHOULDER.jpg
    SHOULDER.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 59
  • SHOULDER AND BREAST.jpg
    SHOULDER AND BREAST.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 58
We are already working on 1.06 but can't give you the exact time frame when it will become available. Rest assured, I will let you know once we are approaching its release.
This is a sensible approach Marcin. Is there any chance of a rolling list of fixes/enhancements that will be included in the next release? It would give people a nice warm feeling while waiting for the release announcement.

I have no problem with my 970's (same 1440p with 4770k@4.2).

Only problem I have is the LOD.

Then you are one of the lucky few, there's many threads about people with 970's having issues with patch 1.05
I reinstalled the game a total of 6 times testing out patch 1.3 vs 1.5, and i can tell you that 1.5 is a stuttering mess, i even drop my res to 1080p (on patch 1.5) and it didn't make a difference, i still had dips to 45fps, that's sad on sli 970's (2x 970's can hang with a 980ti or titanx).

1.03 doesn't give me any of the performance issues, but i don't get the bug fixes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom