etiquette question

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
etiquette question

hi guys, new to the boards..
i know this isn't crucial to game play, but i've got a couple of questions regarding common courtesy:
1. who should be the first to send GG? should it be the winner? loser? higher or lower lvl/rank player?
2. if i know i'm about to lose the game, is more more 'polite' to pass or forfeit?
i just wanna show certain players respect, and others - utter disrespect :p
cheers,
a

Do whatever you want. Either way you'll make some people happy and some people angry. Your well meaning is appreciated though.

You should always give a GG reguadless of who won or lost. The only times I don't give out a GG is if they were Roping (Constanly letting the round timer pass)
Another form of BM imo ties into your second question.
If they continue to play thier cards even though you've passed and they've won I don't give a GG. One card is fine but anymore is just rude.
Yes you can forfeit but if it's been a close game Id much rather play my last card and let the game finish normally.
I almost always forfeit (Which is completely fine btw) if I know I'm 100% going to lose

Oops, forgot to mention... Please keep the GG/forfeit discussion in those threads linked above. Closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom