Everything We've Heard So Far About Cyberpunk 2077

+
It did. It had 16 free DLC, plus two paid expansions (HoS and B&W). However, if you have the GotY edition I think the paid expansions are included with that.

I mean the OST, I saw that you could get the soundtrack https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/451848854990139022/, In the game install folder. However in the Witcher 3 Support it says

Soundtracks should automatically be added to your Steam Library when purchased, but you'll still need to install them. Other types of files, like digital artbooks, are usually located along with the game files that are downloaded by Steam.

Soundtracks:

• Click here or navigate to your Games Library in Steam
  • Select the dropdown below the Home button in the upper left corner and check the Soundtracks box.
  • If a soundtrack is not shown here, you'll likely need to install the base game first.
I don't see any soundtracks in my steam library.

I've never tinkered with it before because I don't have TW3 on steam. So unfortunately I can't help any further. I would guess if you contact steam support they could likely point you in the correct direction.

I checked my Witcher 3 which I have on steam, but the soundtrack is paid DLC. So I don't actually have it so can't confirm its location.
w3 sound.jpg

It did. It had 16 free DLC, plus two paid expansions (HoS and B&W). However, if you have the GotY edition I think the paid expansions are included with that.
Yeah but not the sound-tracks, for whatever reasons .... I have Witcher 3 (GotY Edition) on Steam, see screenshot:
Screenshot 2020-12-06 184742.jpg

Top Bottom