except for judy other romance option feels so lacking in story and rushed

+
Agree. Kerry, River, Panam and Judy, all they need to be relevant. I'm honestly surprised that only Panam and Judy got more content and after ending scenes. Like why?

That's why I'm asking for more content for all the existing LI's in the future if they want to redeem themselves for the lack of certain romances.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if the reason why only the girls get the attention is because you are actually able to romance both a girl and a guy with both gender PCs. At no point does the game make you choose between the love interests, and if both would decide to join you for example with the nomad ending, well... that would probabyl be a bit awkward.

Same with me and Panam, rejected. Such an awkward moment, but that's the fun of it!
There are a lot of choices you have to make to finally be with Panam. I managed to do it, and let me tell you, the love scene is totally worth it. Sexy/hilarious all in one go. It also makes you wonder "Hmmmm...I wonder what that'd actually be like??" ;-)

stop posting about judy changing her orientation this is not what this post about this post is asking CDPR to add more content and give justice to the other romance options cause it feels like they went too focus on judys storyline and rushed the other romance option story, panam, river ward, kerry, and meredith all story was way to quick and emotionless and doesnt make you feel as if they are in a relationship, it has less content and character development.

Other than the normal requested characters to be romanced (Vik and Takemura) what are some more off the wall options you would like to see? I for one would find it funny if you could romance Dum Dum or Brendan.

Yeah, it's really weird, man. Like, where's my choice to shoot lasers outta my ass? (snip)

...you know...I really like the idea of being able to shoot lasers out of your arse, the whole camera angle could change to the player looking through their legs upside down doing the Night City equivileant of the Carebear stare.

Other than the normal requested characters to be romanced (Vik and Takemura) what are some more off the wall options you would like to see? I for one would find it funny if you could romance Dum Dum or Brendan.
I won't shut up until I can at least deliberately flirt with Mateo.

No two pieces of writing are same and they will always hold different value to anyone. Because people are different and their life will lead them to place more value on some things and less on others and that exactly is the beauty of it. In my opinion what would give us more value overall is a more flashed out relationship past the initial intimacy, more of our input into it and more ways to show affection and intimacy. Which would ofc result in different quests and events with them. The ultimate disappointment as it stands atm is that your path to romance will have you do anything necessary to make it work out with the right choices and when you succeed you are left with not having to make any more decisions or choices in regards to the person you chose to romance after your relationship officially starts. Imagine being told you can't show show any more affection to the person you love once you start a relationship with them.

Am sad to see again that somehow making Judy bi would magically solve it all so it should simply be done for all of them to just be bi and who cares past that its just the player that counts. It is because the player counts that they shouldn't be satisfied with such lazy approaches and hacking down at the core of a character because then you are left with nothing nearly resembling a true emotional experience. It is because these characters are written and defined with their strict precise characteristics that makes them real and unforgettable. A fact of life is that you can't have everyone and there are people that will reject you out of sheer sexual preference, if you rob yourself of that in this way with these characters you will only seek to not accept this simple truth and fail to see the beauty in holding on to those that love you and that life has given you. This is what makes this writing beautiful and valuable. Please don't seek to strip that away.
This is why what you actually want is just to be given more options once the standards of a meaningful deeper relationship are met because if they aren't, you will never know what you missed and you will never find fulfilment.

Honestly I really liked River's story line even though my V rejected him; definitely want more from all romance options in general though.

I really think Kerry and Panam each got the "short end of the stick" so-to-speak. Panam's romance line is cascaded into the Aldecaldos general quests as far as I can tell, and Kerry's is just super fucking short, predicated primarily as you letting Johnny control your body for a bit to introduce you to him essentially, and doesn't have enough depth explored to it, even though the end of Kerry's questline is super nice and relevant to the main story of the game.

Basically, Judy is the most developed by far, Panam get's great platonic fleshing-out from the Aldecaldos story but you don't ever get a real date with her, River's story is really interesting but I feel like the game needs more to make his romance option feel fleshed out, and Kerry is tucked away in a corner without enough depth to exploring who he is so much as what he's getting over.

I really hope future updates to the game add more content with all four romanceable characters, and really hope that Panam, River, and Kerry can have a quest that parallels Pyramid Song at least in intent and character depth, though I think matching that quality is gonna be real fuckin hard.

Honestly I really liked River's story line even though my V rejected him; definitely want more from all romance options in general though.

I really think Kerry and Panam each got the "short end of the stick" so-to-speak. Panam's romance line is cascaded into the Aldecaldos general quests as far as I can tell, and Kerry's is just super fucking short, predicated primarily as you letting Johnny control your body for a bit to introduce you to him essentially, and doesn't have enough depth explored to it, even though the end of Kerry's questline is super nice and relevant to the main story of the game.

Basically, Judy is the most developed by far, Panam get's great platonic fleshing-out from the Aldecaldos story but you don't ever get a real date with her, River's story is really interesting but I feel like the game needs more to make his romance option feel fleshed out, and Kerry is tucked away in a corner without enough depth to exploring who he is so much as what he's getting over.

I really hope future updates to the game add more content with all four romanceable characters, and really hope that Panam, River, and Kerry can have a quest that parallels Pyramid Song at least in intent and character depth, though I think matching that quality is gonna be real fuckin hard.
agree judy is really the only one who has the most developed and immersive storyline, CDPR really need to make a DLC for the other romance option cause like I said they just feel so lacking both in character development and story.

I'd love if they added that receptionist guy from side gig Soldier, Fixer, Merc iirc as a romance option for male and female V both. He's such a cute guy. :love:

I'm taking my time with the game and avoiding spoilers. I only got to shag Meredith Stout with my male streetkid and while I get that our thing was meant to be a one night stand... it came so out of nowhere... Meredith had literally appeared only once, in the mission we were shown in the trailer. I... suppose I impressed her by being a total psycho not even using her money or anything... but then it was just getting a text from her and going to shag her in No Tell Motel. And I could almost swear we were scissoring or something, like "b*** is my big penis 2 a joke to you?". Fun times.

#TeamPanam :p, judy can f*** off.
Didn't even offer help when V tells her about the relic. All she did was use your help to find her friend and use your help again for the clouds. And then she leaves.
Whereas Panam quests, I enjoyed more than main quests.

Last edited:
That's a big nope from me also.
Okay so yesterday i decided to follow one of the romance paths through to completion and honestly there is so little there it is kinda laughable anyone is getting upset over this.

Judy in particular, her romance is basically one mission long. At first she is head over heels for Evelyn, then mourning her, then dealing with another one of her old flames and seriously pissed at you if one the missions comes to a bad end. Then "poof" outta nowhere she calls you up and wants to get her sexy time on with V now that she is the only option left, then its over. Even ME1 romances were deeper than that.

Followed that up by doing the River one just to see how it compared. A little more involved honestly but still pretty shallow, at least in that one you aren't his third choice lol

All this talk about "adding depth" and keeping it "like irl" in regards to these characters and their preferences is so ridiculously shallow now that I have gone through the mission I'm convinced more than ever it doesn't matter if these characters are player-sexual.

Judy's arc, if you can call it that, in regards to romance is just as rushed and a second thought as much as the rest.

Everything barring a couple of dialogue lines is the exact same for male V then when it does differ its finished.

I have no problem with it being the same because its natural and feels natural and what is there is good no matter the path you take but lets not kid ourselfs, romance??? No sorry, its virtually non existent, you get a extra scene, go on the porch afterwards and 2 minutes later say cya Judy and thats that and dont get me started on that end phonecall before your choice sheesh.

They did a great job at bringing these characters together but thats all they did, as soon as your together its finished

Top Bottom