Exclusive pack for KFC

+
Eriash said:
Eriash said:
That sounds nice. I hope you folks at CPR can figure out things soon!
We're doing all we can to do so. What I can assure you is all projects are going in right direction :)
That's great :D We're gonna have next 10/10 game ;D Will there be also wallpapers? ;D

PetraSilie said:
I love surprises and presents
mystary :evil:

Wow, hardly to believe, I'm on holiday and KFC starts a revival with great news.Now, I'm back! So, SILENCE, I KILL YOU! :evil: :teeth:

IfayranaElerionn said:
Wow, hardly to believe, I'm on holiday and KFC starts a revival with great news.Now, I'm back! So, SILENCE, I KILL YOU! :evil: :teeth:
:-X

Hi everybody, I've briefly emerged from my disappearance into AmericanGreetings work obsession, just to say Hi. :)I love revivals. And goodies. I need some shiny new wallpaper for my computer. It helps distract from studying Python and Flash/ActionScript. :)BTW, I saw the leaked video. What's with the Ponytail hairdo????? Did Geralt get a new hair stylist? PLEASE, somebody talk with him about his hair. For a while, he was doing good, making sure to keep it washed and silky, even while slogging through all those swamps and bogs (I guess he had better hair spray than I can find here in the states). Then, in the promo video for ROTWW, it looked like the poor boy had lost his shampoo potions, or had changed to a new (cheaper?) brand that wasn't really doing the job. Shampoo is like deoderant: if you have a desk job, you can get by with the cheap stuff, but if you have an intensely physical job (road construction, lumberjack, athelete, professional monster-slayer, etc), you really do need to get the industrial strength personal hygiene products. Maybe he needs a raise so he can afford to get the better shampoo?Then, in the leaked video, he has a PART PONYTAIL???? Guys... guys..... Could somebody in HR perhaps have a talk with Mr. Geralt about his professional appearance? All of us in the professional world, even people like us programmers and web developers, understand that there is a professional dress code and appearance code that must be followed, and yes it is to be adapted to one's particular job (I don't wear a suit, but the corporate folk at work do). A Partial Ponytail over the long hair (at least he didn't get his hair cut), is something I would expect from a male model? Or an Elf maybe. I could even see a Dwarf wearing one (so long as it had real solid gold beads braided into it). And yes, I do understand that other witchers do wear their hair in this style. (those with hair that is not as nice as Geralt's). But GERALT????? When would Geralt actually worry about a bad hair day? (As proven by the No Shampoo Incident). And its not like he needs to worry about keeping the hair out of his eyes... This is a man (ok, mutant, I stand corrected), anyway, this is a mutant who has proven that he can slaughter armies, drowners, packs of hellhounds, you name it, all without having his hair interfere with his combat performance. So what gives with the new hairdo?

Starwolf said:
BTW, I saw the leaked video. What's with the Ponytail hairdo?????
actually the hair is closer to the original comics ( the Witcher TV miniseries bastardize the concepts a bit )here: http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8409/z16tr9.jpghere: http://img1.gildia.pl/_n_/komiks/komiksy/wiedzmin/1/okladka-200.jpghere: http://www.lambiek.net/artists/p/polch_boguslaw/polch_wiedzmin.jpg

gamewidow said:
i just assumed that since Vesemir is the seamstress at Kaer Morhen, he's also become the barber :D
LOL now I have mental pictures of a stern Vesemir trying to do the Witcher's hair in the keep at KM, admonishing these full-grown men for squirming and putting up with them whining that he's pulling their hair :D

lovelypsycho said:
lovelypsycho said:
i just assumed that since Vesemir is the seamstress at Kaer Morhen, he's also become the barber :D
LOL now I have mental pictures of a stern Vesemir trying to do the Witcher's hair in the keep at KM, admonishing these full-grown men for squirming and putting up with them whining that he's pulling their hair :D
Sometimes we are just better off not knowing the details of the inner workings of some of our societal institutions. These are our most skilled fighters, people that face terrifying monsters on a routine basis, that live on a daily basis with danger, discipline, and hardships that most of us cannot even imagine. And now, to find that they squirm and whine about having their hair pulled as Vesemir struggles just to give them a decent haircut and make them presentable......Such disillusionment!

... so, back to the topic of this particular discussion ....what about this so-called "Exclusive pack for KFC" ... vapour ware again ?

Can't wait for the official statement
This year? Maybe Christmas? It would be a worldwide wonderful Cristmas present.

Top Bottom