excuse me. How to get lvl 50 before back to story line :0 ?

+
Very simple , dude :)
Just farm non-quest related gangsters ALL THE TIME,i.e. just invest time in levelling up, if you wish to. . .
At the beach and very close to the beach in the eastern part of town there are parties and small "huts" where you find not one but several groups of 3-4 gangsters or small time hooligans. Kill them many times , they respawn when you go away and /or skip time. I say this since I guess you did complete all side quests and you have 50 street cred. There are also some re-spawning enemies in the City Centre around the main streets. I have to tell you that completing all side quests and blue missions / the police-related violence missions where you kill all perps/ lead me to level 45 or 46. After that - it is mostly grinding like in Diablo II :D

On normal if you clear every map marker before going to Takemura you will be around level 41 . You can get exp from farming respawnable enemies - like in Pacifica or some Valentinos at night. Exp scales with difficulty so it's good to switch to very hard when farming if you find a pack that you can safely clear.

You can clear part of Pacifica beach and respawn only 3-packs which are safer to clear: Cyberpunk 2077: Pacifica respawns farming - YouTube

If you have better gear or netrunner you can farm Valentinos at night: Cyberpunk 2077: Farming Valentinos - YouTube (no civilians like on Pacifica beach)

Also do note that at level 50 you will one-shot anything, even "final" bosses.

Start on Very Hard, and stay on Very Hard. It might be frustrating at first, but it is worth it. After lvl 15, you'll be set and can start grinding away at all of the Green quests which will eventually turn Grey. Every now and then you'll do a yellow, but only because it is on the way to something else. After 25, the difficulty turns into a joke even on Very Hard. You'll keep sticking to the Green and Grey quests and you will literally be walking up to them to tap them on the shoulder, and they'll die.
Focus on buying a Legendary Deck first and have at least 5-6 Intelligence (2 Points into the Currency Perk) and you'll never have to worry about money at all since you should be able to hit all 3 most of the time. Back out to change the codes around at the cost of a few seconds of solve time. Just quick save before and after you do each one.
No matter your build, once the map opens up, go get your Epic Char Grenade and your Divided We Stand which will carry you several levels untouched (Just make sure you have a back-up plan for Tygers). You'll get a very decent Smart Tattoo for free from the first mission, get your tech to 18 ASAP and start crafting.
If you follow this, I promise the only time you will be challenged after you have cleared all of Watson is when you have to do something specific in the quests. Stay out of sight, Don't kill anyone, Ect.
*Edit* Unless you are doing the Fist Fights. Bring a bat or sword, set it on the ground, equip it from the ground after the fight has started, and easy win.

There is a place in Pacifica it has a giant Farris wheel. And a bunch of enemies to loot. I use pax and non lethal everyone and then kill em for more xp. There's a cluster of stores, clothing, ripperdoc, and blade icon, the road curves and is on the sea side of the map. Although the map doesn't distinguish water very well.

Just play on very hard. Find a spot with many enemies in the area and farm. There are many YouTube videos on areas weapons and methods to use when grinding to 50 in Cyberpunk 2077. Good luck and enjoy the game! So broken and that’s the way, uhh-huh uhh-huh I like it!!!
ok Blazin’Bender OUT!

I think we have to do everything secondary quest, contract, all activities on the map, also the several endings quite simply and that's what I intend to do I no longer want to see stars or activity points on the map until the dlc that means hours and hours of play ;)

I'm at lvl 50 and 50 SC and half way into the main quest. You don't really need to grind, just do more side quests, it's worth it.

I found one sweet sweeeeeet revolver in one of the side quests, which rolled MAX stats for some unknown reason, 1930 base DPS, 100% Crit chance, 200% Crit dmg, 4x headshot multiplier , 25% chance to shock and minimal recoil.

Just keep doing the NCPD things with moderate difficulty, keep cleaning up the map, pick up missions as they become moderate difficulty, if you want to have a fairly easy time. Keep picking up everything and selling what you don't need, if you want to craft stuff, only sell white and green, keep blue and above, maybe later sell blue and keep the rest for disassembly.

Curiously enough, they quarantined and "lockdown'd" you from some of the critical respawn locations in the game that most players will use for power/speed leveling their talents. Pacifica beach with the huts, poor homes and expensive housing further along the way, in case anyone is wondering. If your mouse isn't rolling over the North end of the beach, you're glimpsing the wrong part of the map.

During night you can get some respawns in Watson so if someone really wants to - you can get level 50 before going to the Hotel ;)

You might not using all the mechanics. Try to hide behind covers, and spend points on perks which help you the weapon you are using the most. Tech ability gives you 5% more armor per level. Try to do NCPD things on the map, preferably moderate difficulty ones. When you finish a firefight, loot everything, than sell it. Don't buy weapons, rng will give you better ones eventually. Try out different weapon-types, gun, shotgun, smg/assault and sniper, when you find the weapon you are the most comfortable with, stick to those weapons.

Top Bottom