excuse me. How to get lvl 50 before back to story line :0 ?

+
You might not using all the mechanics. Try to hide behind covers, and spend points on perks which help you the weapon you are using the most. Tech ability gives you 5% more armor per level. Try to do NCPD things on the map, preferably moderate difficulty ones. When you finish a firefight, loot everything, than sell it. Don't buy weapons, rng will give you better ones eventually. Try out different weapon-types, gun, shotgun, smg/assault and sniper, when you find the weapon you are the most comfortable with, stick to those weapons.

Just what i was doing on very hard indeed.
Was wondering if you can sell multiple stuff like the drinks etc in one go?, since when i have to sell everything it cost like ten minuts :)
Like clicking Ctrl and hover over them one by on while left clicking, then sell the selection?

I don't know, I never tried, but I did sell most loot. I use crafting, I don't rely on rng, instead I use and constantly upgrade Fenrir, I don't care about fashion much other than making some nice pictures. In terms of game-mechanics, item ranks, like legendary and epic literally doesn't matter, only the number of slots, because you can keep raising the armour with replacing armadillo mods in the slots.
I only played on normal, didn't do any abuse with the mechanics, avoided the literal cheating that is using melee weapons, did every ncpd thing and every quest, and got onto 50 before getting to the end of the main story.

Which mob . Which area ? please advice :0

cheer
You can surf the alleyways of Watson at the beginning of the game seeking out Maelstrom and Tyger Claws gang members that hang out in alleys in packs of 3-6 and off them and collect all of their loot and any other loot nearby, then sell it, or disassemble it and craft the most expensive weapons you're able to craft and sell them. Also whenever you kill people or take them down other ways, once you've cleared the area go back to loot everyone and shoot them in the face once mafia-style for bonus street cred. Once you've gained enough experience and levels you can go to Japantown where there are a tonne of Tyger Claws on the west side all over the place. Save often as there are game bugs that can mess you up (like gangsters spawning inside of buildings able to shoot guns and grenades at you through walls but you can't shoot back).

When you're ready to up the ante, travel to Heywood and seek out Valentinos in the alleyways, they are present in DROVES, and once you take a pack down, a nearby pack hears and comes to defend the turf, rinse, repeat over and over. Massive amount of experience, loot, money etc.

Then in Pacifica... well... you know what they say... Pacifica is just Pacifica... go around hunting Voodoo Boys and wiping them out.

It's always fun to go down the highway to the east looking for Militech compounds and wiping them out too.

Aside from that, do all the side quests, in particular the crime beats and NCPD gigs etc.

Definitely gonna second the Valentino's in Heywood suggestion. Once you're high enough level to handle it it's probably the best place to grind xp. The area by the bar full of Valentino's (it's used in a gig) is a great starting point. The area is packed pretty densely with gangers, and so you don't have to run very much in between packs. There's a nice circular route you can take through the neighbourhood constantly killing them, and by the time you're back to the start of the loop they're all respawned. Maybe there is a better spot out there but this was the best one I found in terms of xp/hour.

Never knew you could disassemble weapons?
So if i hear this correctly you can dissemble weapons and gain rare (or other) components?
Was just killing alot to get that stuff (derp me..)
Can you tell me how you do that mabye?

On my second playthrough I plan to just cheat it directly at the beginning to lvl50 via trainer or save editor, will save me from the pointless leveling where any great gun is outclassed the moment next level dings. I guess I'll be assigning skills and attributes based on street cred. I'll see how that compares to the first playthrough, I didn't enjoy the looter-shooter part of the mechanics so far.

I guess this might not be an option for consoles.

Yeah, one of the reason devs/publishers prefer consoles is that they can control directly how you play the game.
Crafting is one way to play the game, but upgrading your favourite items becomes way overpriced at high levels. If you are good with melee weapons and/or like to use them, it's better to use those instead of guns, there is no armour against them, unlike against guns.

Definitely gonna second the Valentino's in Heywood suggestion. Once you're high enough level to handle it it's probably the best place to grind xp. The area by the bar full of Valentino's (it's used in a gig) is a great starting point. The area is packed pretty densely with gangers, and so you don't have to run very much in between packs. There's a nice circular route you can take through the neighbourhood constantly killing them, and by the time you're back to the start of the loop they're all respawned. Maybe there is a better spot out there but this was the best one I found in terms of xp/hour.

Yep, I definitely second this suggestion. I discovered the same thing too, and you don't have to wander far for some of them to start respawning too. Reminds me of some of the drowners and sirens in Witcher 3 that would respawn over and over in some areas without much time delay or distancing from the place. Seems almost kind of like a bug how fast they respawn sometimes, but definitely a bug in the player's favour if they can handle the amount of gangers they have to face and level up like mad with tonnes of loot. If you're lower powered and trying to get somewhere though they can be a thorn in your side to try to get through the place as they're everywhere. I discovered them when on a mission in a restaurant in the area and it was pretty intense, but also pretty awesome. I really l like the Valentino controlled areas of Heywood, it has character.

I played on very hard mode which to me was not very hard as a netrunner build. I did all the assaults in progress, organized crime and all the fixer quests and got to lvl 50 before I even did the japanese parade quest with Takimura.

I played on very hard mode which to me was not very hard as a netrunner build. I did all the assaults in progress, organized crime and all the fixer quests and got to lvl 50 before I even did the japanese parade quest with Takimura.
Yeah, I'm surprised people need these respawning points for camping and level-grinding.

Go explore, find all the skill datashards, the legendary items with stories, the datashards with convos between people. All these net exp and eddies, plus epic or legendary loot.

The last 3 levels (going from 47 to 50) were freaking HARD! I had to go on a batman spree of crime fighting to get to 50. I was street cred 50 long before level 50!

But yeah, I think I had only 1 map maker left with a side quest and one HIDDEN quest (no marker) to see the girl from the in 2017 demo when I hit level 50.

The biggest thing is not increasing to very hard.
Very hard gives 2x easy xp.

I did it all on easy BUT use the non-lethal cyberware, all weapons non-lethal and unless in mission do the double tap.
So first knock them out 10xp, now shoot again and kill them another 10xp. On very hard you'd get 20 + 20.

But the speed at which you kill on easy will make up for this, easily.
Also if you want to grind some levels do it as early as possible. If you just grind to level 10 or 15 before heist you will easily reach 50 on easy also completing everything on the map by doing the double tap thing.

Oh, for the love of god don't grind mobs. There is content, so much content, that you can make it to 50 with entire gig arcs undone by the end of the game. You never need to do a single sad MMORPG grind what-so-ever. Enjoy the gigs, the scanner hustles, and even a good bit of the plot - other than one specific ending, the plot never needs you at more than 30ish.

However to lvl the skills themselves like handgun/rifle/quickhack/engineering/brawling/blades. There just is not enough gigs and scanner events for that once you get past lvl 10 in those if you lvling more then 2.

However to lvl the skills themselves like handgun/rifle/quickhack/engineering/brawling/blades. There just is not enough gigs and scanner events for that once you get past lvl 10 in those if you lvling more then 2.
Once you level up the Attribute, you have to do activity that is connected to the skill youj want to level up. They way you do that is you do activities the skill is connected to, or rather do activities the Attribute is connected to. Body is Melee and Shotgun, Reflex is Handgun, Assault Rifle and SMG, Intelligence is hacking, Tech is tech weapons, armour, crafting, opening doors and grenades, Cool is stealth.

Top Bottom