Excuse me . That Main Battle Tank is 1 time use :0 ? or its can recall like a car ?

+
I see Panam build tank for me :> . but :0
is it single time use ? or Its can recall again over again :0
if its 1 time use. maybe . I will save this quest for furture. like new DLC come and CDPR release giant robot to stomping us D: !
since there is no RPG in this game. and that HMG is turn to peanut shooter is have 300 round in it. I must keep all heavy weapon
ready to use. not just deplete it.

cheer

I just completed that mission and haven't played past it. Will be very disappointing if that tank was only used that 1 time which happened because the tank was built. Seems like a big waste.

I see Panam build tank for me :> . but :0
is it single time use ? or Its can recall again over again :0
if its 1 time use. maybe . I will save this quest for furture. like new DLC come and CDPR release giant robot to stomping us D: !
since there is no RPG in this game. and that HMG is turn to peanut shooter is have 300 round in it. I must keep all heavy weapon
ready to use. not just deplete it.

cheer
there are mods out there that can, but normally no you cannot

thank you . I will save this side quest and made pannam wait there then :0 since She can wait there 4ever .
incase 1 day . CDPR said nu nuu nuuu . This is infinity requirement !!! eat my bullet player !!!
bring a giant robot come out to stomping us !!! . This tank only 1 thing to take it down :0

cheer

Well, Basilisk requires two pilots to actually operate and I havent seen any companions that you can drag along!
It's like, it's like we have a romance option that could have been used in this case. Allowing for side missions involving the tank. But you know, using your characters for your story is not a thing for CP. Or how about, I don't know, you have two minds in your head. Let's see Johnny control the other aspect of the tank. Can't explore the world, or the positives of the Relic chip problem.

It's like, it's like we have a romance option that could have been used in this case. Allowing for side missions involving the tank. But you know, using your characters for your story is not a thing for CP. Or how about, I don't know, you have two minds in your head. Let's see Johnny control the other aspect of the tank. Can't explore the world, or the positives of the Relic chip problem.

All of this. It's sorta like the cyber arms, you can see that they had something better planned and cut it entirely.

It also seems to me that it is a rather expensive thing to throw into a game, and then not really use it.
I mean there's a lot of things that are done than wasted. The flathead is one. The Delamain cab is worthless. Gangs are pointless. Some game mechanics are mostly not important. Dumpsters, flammable items. A lot of the perks. The apartments. Anything positive with Johnny being in your head is never explored. Like if he can control portions of your head. Dual wield. And let him shoot another target.

The tank. Johnny or your lover would be the logical option to make it work and do side missions for it. Hacking should be more harder on V. Johnny should act as a guard dog. What do lovers do towards a game mechanic, nothing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom