Excuse me. Where to find Legendary LMG ,L69-Zhou blueprint :0 ?

+
I look @ salty shop. I determine a price range. When I am lvl 50 . this 2 gun will cost around 500k each :< . I dont wanna pay 1 mil for this 2 gun .
please advice.

thank you

It can be found at the 6th Street underground parking garage and was going to list specific details, but honestly type this into google search and you will have videos showing you exactly where...

Same goes for almost every blueprint + legendary + iconic in the game so far (maybe a few left undiscovered).
Post automatically merged:

Also make sure to save + craft and check it out.
Every craft is a random roll in some aspects = mod slots being the most important for me.

If you don't get the roll you want and don't want to waste materials, then re-load your save and try again. Or if ya have plenty of crafting materials, then just craft a few and keep the one ya like and sell or dismantle the rest.

Just look for the vehicle for sale "MAIMAI P25" it is at the same place just under the building in a parking garage = the blueprint is hidden behind a locked fence.

thank you ^_^ . I looking on it atm .
cheer

its heavy guard xD
Untitled3.jpg
you helping me alot :>
my phone got lock atm . and I am on secure drive. i cant google anything :<
thank you so much ^_^/
cheer

I found it C:
Untitled4.jpg
its pink too xD weeeeeeee

Untitled5.jpg

now . only LMG then :>
cheer

Untitled6.jpg
even very hard mode. it still crappy loot :c

Last edited:
No problem, glad i could help. I use to use that Shotgun alot, but prefer my Lexington + Copperhead + Katana combo = makes things a little more challenging after 190hrs ;)

If you want the Legendary D5 Copperhead Rifle blueprint, you can find it at the "Abandoned Fuel Station" fast travel point all the way down south near the bottom of the map ;)

Happy Hunting V

I got it already thank you :0 I just need LMG bp :v
my setup is this. and I farming Border check point @very hard mode atm :0
Untitled8.jpg
its 2 more lvl to go :> after this. I wil back to story line and every loot is i got from that will become lvl 50 . :>

cheer

Top Bottom