Exotics in 2077

+

Exotics in 2077

• Total voters
I would love for this to be in CP 2077. It would be an interesting class if it turns out to be one that can affect the gameplay/choices that the player makes. Perhaps maybe other NPCs can be Exotics as well.

I would love for this to be in CP 2077. It would be an interesting class if it turns out to be one that can affect the gameplay/choices that the player makes. Perhaps maybe other NPCs can be Exotics as well.

Exotics are not a class, they're more people who become animals as more of a trend because they're rich and bored.XD

But yeah becoming an exotic should change the gameplay and NPCs should react to you differently.

I'd say yes to exotics but not to them being... this:

In fact I don't want them to be cartoony anthropomorfic animals or anything. I just want humans with serrated teeth, snake or cat eyes, fur or scales, gills, maybe some facial and body sculpting to give them flippers or webbing, maybe even some kind of tail or peacock train, a snout or something... but where they just resemble the animal or end up looking like something a bit alien like the things we can see in Aeon Flux or Goku Midnight Eye. No more than that.

In fact I don't want them to be cartoony anthropomorfic animals or anything. I just want humans with serrated teeth, snake or cat eyes, fur or scales, gills, maybe some facial and body sculpting to give them flippers or webbing, maybe even some kind of tail or peacock train, a snout or something...

Maybe something like this?

This thread positively reminds me of being a Nosferatu in VtmB where the gameplay changed radically by choosing that clan (you had to avoid the streets and couldn't approach humans 'cause you ugly!). Being able to become an exotic but facing repercussions when you do would be really awesome. Like not being able to enter certain districts safely (after all poorer people and thugs certainly hate someone who has enough money to buy such mods) - or not being able to follow certain jobs or quest lines because no one would take you seriously.

This thread positively reminds me of being a Nosferatu in VtmB where the gameplay changed radically by choosing that clan (you had to avoid the streets and couldn't approach humans 'cause you ugly!). Being able to become an exotic but facing repercussions when you do would be really awesome. Like not being able to enter certain districts safely (after all poorer people and thugs certainly hate someone who has enough money to buy such mods) - or not being able to follow certain jobs or quest lines because no one would take you seriously.

Yeah like, people would know Exotics have a LOT OF MONEY, so you would be more likely to get robbed.

You mean *had* enough money to get an Exotic package. It's quite probable that any Exotics that will be seen on the street spent their entire life savings on it, or even went into debt to get it. And some likely got them for work purposes.

Note to self: Sard wants AvP in 2077. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Yes I think that you added in is part of table top game the same thing as you know them as cyberware or BioWare it just a normal another form to enhancing your character as for I property use it for a third character.

I like furries...

I think they should make them look like fantasy oriented and not like those two ugly pictures above cause its a fictional game. Its the cyberpunk universe, style is a big part of game.

I feel like they might add the contents that can't be added to the main game becuase story and technical issues will be added later like what GTA 6 did. CD Projeck is working on another game or some kind of Cyberpunk multiplayer according to that one leak.

I'm OK with this as long as it's not something overly grotesque. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but just like with insanity in VtMB, I'd rather see pretty/funny side of the occurrence than something ugly and repulsing.

I doubt it will be possible for the protagonist, or it will be rather superficial/light cosmetics, but as far as NPC go - they certainly have more room for experimentation.

I think people forget there is MUCH more than animal humanoids in the exotic gene-editing: Orks, elves, drows, goblins... seeing exotics as only animal humanoids is a mistake, there is no doubt that those are the most prominent and... "exotic" ones but in general, the exotic gene-editing allows you to create the physical body you always wanted, no matter how tame or extreme it would be.
Remember the modifications are not all or nothing options, you can just only buy some cat ears and tail or if you want go full exotic and modify all your entire body to look like a bipedal looking feline beast-like creature, the choice is yours (and the ca$h you have)

It also could be nice to see things like werewolf theme gangs, people modifying their bodies like grey aliens in a syfy convention in 2077, some spy agent females with lizard-like skin that blends with the environment like a chameleon...

Last edited:
Heck yeah!

The concept of Exotics in the setting allows a canon way to add way more customization than most any other game. Saints Row did it by just not giving a toss and going full on crazy, but here it would actually make in-universe sense. Maybe not go full species-conversion where movement and stature is affected (to keep the coding somewhat reasonable), but at least add the purely cosmetic things like facial mods.

Top Bottom