Exp Leveling Curve Still Bad?

+
Exp Leveling Curve Still Bad?

I don't really know what to say. I want to 100% the game in a playthrough but I don't want to overlevel everything. Not only does it trivialize the fights, it makes the whole progression out of balance.

Is there an up-to-date fix for this somewhere, through a mod?

It's entirely subjective as an issue. I would check the Nexus for a "slower leveling" mod or some such. Just be sure it's updated to be compatible with v1.21 of the game.

The upscaling works well enough. Yes SOME enemies spawn at level 1 but the overwhelming majority spawn at the correct level. With the upscaling the experience curve is more balanced out.

What it doesn't help however is the blatantly over powered skills.

The only way I've found to fix the out-leveling of content is to install the Always Full Exp (1.21) mod and enable enemy scaling. This will ensure you always get full experience for quest completion, and aside from the Level 1 enemy bug it'll prevent you from facerolling your way through every combat encounter.

It does kind of break the game, though. I've just gotten to Skellige and I'm level 26, still getting full experience. I fully expect to be level 50 by the time I finish the main game.

Top Bottom