Expand "V"'s appartment building

+
I think this game would gain a lot if V's apartment building was fleshed out more.

Some things are simple like adding an elevator stop on the elevator that goes to the garage so you can get off at the parking where you buy the "Quadra TURBO-R 740".
Add the elevator stop and have like illegal street racers gather there at night in which you can participate and show off your cool cars.

Add more floors with stores and commercial areas so when you first run down to Jackie you run past a number of stores like you are at a market. Instead of running over to the gun shop where the apartments are on the same floor then take a loooong elevator ride and run through some street vendors.
Add another gun shop two floors down that has a feud with the current gun shop as they steal each other customers and have different philosophies on guns, one gun shop likes to tinker with the guns and the other sells cheap mass produced stuff.

Add more floors with apartments that has people and potential quests in them and make the apartment areas more luxurious the higher up in the building you get.
Now this isn't a luxury building by any means but the people on the top floors should be the richest in the building and might have a small gated community up there. There might even an apartment with an outside pool at the top of the building.
There should be social tension between the people in the bottom floors of the building and the people in the top and you should be able to take sides or be a peacemaker and this could give you a local reputation in your apartment block. It might even net you a worse or better apartment as it's not unlikely your landlord or henchman of the landlord lives in the nice part of the building.
They might even have a nice superfast elevator that goes from the top to their garage and that disturbs poor people further down in the building with sound pollution as they try to sleep and it swished by.

Phair

Forum regular
They are not going to redesign the building just to accommodate V's apartment.
And who spend's any time there any way? I hardly ever go there I'm out in the big city doing jobs,
and having fun, not sitting at home watching TV and counting the cockroaches.

And who spend's any time there any way?
I do. I would like more options to do at home. I want the television to be on when I walk around the home. I wanna be able to pet Nibbles, the cat. Maybe do drugs, like weed or alcohol, in the apartment, like in GTA 5. Or some cyber version of it.

I wanna be able to mediate at home. Maybe that can give a critical hit buff for an hour after leaving the apartment?

I need the mirror to be patched, so that V isn't bald.

Phair

Forum regular
Well there still not going to redesign the apartment, or the apartment building.
So I guess you're going to have to watch TV sitting down with your cat and drink your alcohol that has no real effect on you and look at yourself mirror, which by the way works for me.

And while you're doing those wild things, the rest of us are going to be hitting the bars, the streetwalkers, the races, and doing our jobs in night city. You have fun counting those cockroaches.

mbrto

Forum regular
They are not going to redesign the building just to accommodate V's apartment.
And who spend's any time there any way? I hardly ever go there I'm out in the big city doing jobs,
and having fun, not sitting at home watching TV and counting the cockroaches.
i go there regulary
gotta check out how my cat is doing
when i wait for a phone call i usually go to sleep

I Go back to apartment regularly. I add items to stash, have a shower. I use the stash as a wardrobe, watch T.V. See my kitty, sleep, use mirror. I would love for more things to do at home.

You should definitely be able to upgrade the apartment, and even be able to move out into one of your S/O's houses, if they offer. For example in Judy's romance, she offers for you to move in, yet in the game all her house is to you is a useless building to look at a mirror in.

Top Bottom