Expansion and NG+

+
Expansion and NG+

Haven't played the witcher since the week it was out when I beat it. Now I want to play on Death March and play it again, as well as the expansion. I just made it out of white orchard. My question is I know the expansion had a level requirement of 30, does that apply with NG+ as well or will that be higher like 45-50. My character is currently level 36 and I'm anxious to play the expansion.

in NG+ the starting Hearts of Stone quest is level 62. I would suggest if you're itching to play the expansion use a level scaling mod (if you're on the pc), or start a HoS game from the main menu, haven't tried myself but I believe you can then start a NG+ from the HoS save.

Mm... I wanted to do HoS on NG+ right after
the audience with the emperor
, but that... is clearly not intended.

Using a late/post-ending non-NG+ save instead would be my suggestion if you're eager to play the expansion.

Last edited:
Since the HoS Quest scales like the rest of the game with NG+ that would be an interesting challenge.

Level 62. Seems like too tall an ask for me. Guess I'll just play through the whole game again and get to it near the end. Thank you all for your responses though, very much appreciated.

Top Bottom