Expansion says "unique relationship"

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expansion says "unique relationship"

Is this finally fanservice not strictly tailored to straight males?

Cause... we need some of that.. ya know. Got kind of tired of seeing 90 pairs of tits.

It does look rather unique. . . .

Unique relationship: Shani, nor Triss or Yennefer.

Also, it's you, the player, who cannot turn Yen or Triss romance into a unique relationship because you're on the track for more boobs. Don't blame the game pls.

The romance options in that game were awful.

Indeed, even worse then ME3's... the troll is strong with this tread. ;)

As for "unique romance": My guess is it's Shani, and she's most likely exclusive as Triss and Yen are, since she was the only other, "real" romance option in the prequels.

tailored to straight males?

I don't mind the way the Witcher handles sex, it's not exactly Bioware style where its a reward for doing a few silly missions it's the natural declaration of attraction between the characters and if you don't want any of it, you can turn it down and stay bachelor Geralt.

Also in cases like Rosa V.A. when people got all grumpy about not being able to sleep with a Nilfgaardian Ambassadors daughter I laughed aloud, good on her, I like it when women in games play the 'Heroic male' for a fool.

Geralt is a straight man - that's not a problem in my books - I am heterosexual too but seeing the female form doesn't make me feel awkward and demand that I see two male partners - Nor would I protest against it, but Geralt is an established character so I understand why that isn't a thing.

Unique relationship: Shani, nor Triss or Yennefer.

Also, it's you, the player, who cannot turn Yen or Triss romance into a unique relationship because you're on the track for more boobs. Don't blame the game pls.

Pixel boobs, in fact.

At CDPR, they translated a man-mutant which knows how to embrace, cherish, and make love by a mutant which sleeps with first trick which passes...

All right guys, you gained. :eredinfacepalm:

Geralt is not gay, and he should remain as such. It would just be way out of character for him to suddenly turn gay. If you want to play gay romance then DAI is a good choice for you. That being said, gay relationships do exist in Witcher 3 as in one of the earlier quests in the game where you are off to hunt the gryphon. You are tasked to talk to a hunter, his story is a sad one. And it is tied to a gay relationship if i remember correctly.

Geralt is not gay, and he should remain as such. It would just be way out of character for him to suddenly turn gay. If you want to play gay romance then DAI is a good choice for you. That being said, gay relationships do exist in Witcher 3 as in one of the earlier quests in the game where you are off to hunt the gryphon. You are tasked to talk to a hunter, his story is a sad one. And it is tied to a gay relationship if i remember correctly.

Still, it's far better then anything BioWare came up with... I mean: Thedas may be a dark fantasy world full of superstition and racism, but being a homosexual or trans is a-ok... right? Or, commander Sheppard may (implied to) be straight for two games, but he can "decide" to be gay in the third one and that's absolutely believable... I mean, it's a decision after all, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom