Expansion suggest

+
often when you doing stories it linar what if you did expansion that change out of end for example The Cheyenne Mountain Complex could be made into mountain city called Gaia City run by Miltech let suppose you add this add romance between paman, johny and V and other possible romance. often corparation steal tech for each let supose that another one soul killed and relic chip are at the Cheyenne Mountain this add need outcome and new ending by allow you change event so let suppose instead you go to Gaia City to get these then hit up the orbital space station

also add new customization
crew companion like Paman and Johnny

make JOhnny silverhand had clone body

why does this ask age old question if one get fresh start will they take Johnny is rockery so the concept drug sex are rock and roll. if he give a clone body of himselves would he change his way.

I not best at writing i figure a better way to explain my ideal in list

first the story i suggest miltech city in mount with clone factory at bottom of store two clones Johnny and Sabaro. cloning for mIltech has advance in leap and bound plus they create new organ they called the logan organ right were appendix goes that basic functure in same way a logan heal factor does but use nanites.
why mountian city or city in mountian it intrudce two new interest concept airpower and tried move a car and vehicle in a mountians

where intruduce right after act 1 after work with the nomada

new feature i would suggest
crew machine
crew: Johnny Silverhand, Sabaro, Paman, Bugbear, Rogue,
there for starter
how crew machine effect quest

take example of Dream on if you had netrunner like Bugbear she could suggest take the truck of the network allow to undo what the brainwasher are doing you have orginal memory to write the new in there place only way to this basic unplug the entire truck for network then haul the truck away with it off use a helacropter

how would gaia city effect the orignal stories it add more to stories first it add romance like Paman/JOhnny/V or Sabora/V weird i know it add new possible romance like crew and V romance

when reach gaia city one had add elemental this as V mind it be wipe her body start to fail so they must save both her body and mind. the clone V body and use BrainDance to restore her personality with Johnny and Paman or romance interest going in to V memory and live key point of her childhood and they would use to restore her personality.

it a crew gig machines

what Cyberpunk fail to handle is sucide, and mental illness. split personality is mental illness

this ask a few key question here they

Can Johnny Silverhand have normal life can he adept to be a nomad or have take responbility to be sober and drug free can you take man who got silver spoon stuck up his mouth and butt and make him realize there more to life

Can Saboro see the misery he cause to Johnny and everyone else around him

4 new ending one ending Paman and V are both Pregnaut and Paman threat Johnny with shotgun if he leave ether them after event of Arsaka 6 months later. Said she blow his crouch off

Top Bottom