Expansion-themed Winter Sale is Here!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

The GWENT Winter Sale is here! Starting today, for a whole month, every weekend we will put some shinies on sale!

First in line is the Crimson Curse-themed sale starting today and it features the Alternative Crimson Curse cardback and Dark Blood Armor Unseen Elder skin with a 30% discount. These items will disappear from the shop after the weekend December 16th at noon CET, so don't miss out!

Oh wow, thanks CD. Another kick in the balls for consolepeasants. Every time I think you couldn‘t threat us worse you prove me wrong:
- shutdown of consoleversions -> with no *exact* information when arena or rankedmode are taken of
- happening a few days before the end of a season
- new expansion launched two days later
- full mill value for some changed cards of which we CANNOT benefit
- (as far as i read) free expansionkegs for logging in, also inaccessable for us
- (by now most likely at least) 14 days waitingtime till the account is transferred -> 14days in which we shall not play
-> announcing total impossibility of putting accounts together but after some (foreseeable) shitstorm „looking into it“. What do you tell those who already deleted their accounts or made a new one to play as „soon“ (since 14 days isn‘t quite soon) as possible?
- and now at last: making some timed discounts [the console players cannot take advantage of]?
I‘m really looking forward to some other announcements of yours.
With sencerest appreciation
A former console player

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, thanks CD. Another kick in the balls for consolepeasants. Every time I think you couldn‘t threat us worse you prove me wrong:
- shutdown of consoleversions -> with no *exact* information when arena or rankedmode are taken of
- (as far as i read) free expansionkegs for logging in, also inaccessable for us
- (by now most likely at least) 14 days waitingtime till the account is transferred -> 14days in which we shall not play
-> announcing total impossibility of putting accounts together but after some (foreseeable) shitstorm „looking into it“. What do you tell those who already deleted their accounts or made a new one to play as „soon“ (since 14 days isn‘t quite soon) as possible?
- and now at last: making some timed discounts [the console players cannot take advantage of]?
A former console player

I'm more accepting of this sale because there will be discounts until the end of this season, but it really sucks for people whose most desired store items come on sale before their account is transferred.

Question for CDPR: Can we buy items, packs for our new gog-Account while the transferring is at work? I mean, if we dont launch gwent after the purchase.

Question for CDPR: Can we buy items, packs for our new gog-Account while the transferring is at work? I mean, if we dont launch gwent after the purchase.
No, once the transfer is requested your target account is locked specifically to prevent you from logging in (because the process requires to have clean GOG GWENT account with 0 content or progress on it)

A former console player
Great post!

On the subject of vanities and Christmas, how about a new low priority feature request to be able to gift Shop items to other players? Vanities would make nice affordable gifts I think. Especially as the new leader skins keep rolling out.

Top Bottom