EXPECTATIONS FOR THE FIRST FREE DLC HITTING EARLY 2021

+
135580147_211349173942907_373852447163282448_n.png

in this DLC they should really add more to the story in main mission cause without doing the side mission main quest really just feel so quick and too short, also to the romanceable characters storyline cause except for judy all other romance options panam, kerry and river ward they really need to add more quest/storyline and character development and make it feel as if they really have a romantic relationship to Male/Female V after the last mission and not feel like a one night stand, also add some of the promises they said that didnt get added to the game and more game features like better cyberware configuration ( robot arms like johnny, looking like maelstrom, having chrome skin, gilded cyberware like valentinos, etc), car/bike upgrades/appearance change, better skill tree not just some percent increase like making mantis blade wall climb a learnable skill, a more better impact/consequence on the choices you make, subway/train feature, better AI both on police and NPCs, hair/tattoo shops, better faction/gang system that really can impact V on his quest, I know this is asking too much for the first DLC but this things really need to be added to make the game feel alive and really immersive, and this DLC shouldnt just be free stuff like free weapons, free cosmetics blah blah and few BUG fixes cause that would really be disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:
New side quest or outfit, mark my words. Hardly believable that they'll add some solid content on this stage, maybe much later

I see absolutely no reason to add another main quest. The sidequests are part of V‘s journey too - only difference is that you can pick what you want to do.

But I certainly would not mind another sidequest :)

What the DLC should contain (IMO):

a) Jackie friendship development should be a series of missions, instead of youtube promo video.

b) More exclusive missions to each lifepath, to add replayability value to the game. Choosing lifepaths should be meaningful.

c) Add more side activities, and NPCs (friends/romantic interests) to be able to go there with V to do some stuff. Maybe a Coop option should be nice, depending on the mission.

d) Player should be able to buy other properties.

Life Quality Patches to improve immersion, and to make the game fell more interactive, containing:
a) Better AI for drivers and pedestrians, so they behave more naturally.

b) Players should be able to interact to vendors to buy drinks and foods, with proper animations. Same goes to street vendors, they should be working, instead of being there, with arms crossed.

c) Combat rebalance. So, in this way VERY HARD actually make the player squeeze the upgrade system to play.

d) Craftable Skippy, so player is not force to choose between having a full weapon display, or completing all missions.

e) Animations for non player characters, so they properly open the door, instead of the door opening itself, and the driver teleporting into the car.

f) Make sleeping, bathing, eating and drinking more meaningful. Eating and drinking should have proper animations.

g) Make the mirror always reflect V's image, at least at V's apartment.

h) Make water react in a realistic way.

i) Adjust missions rewards, so players actually can buy all the cars of the game without grinding for hours in a meaningless way, or making some economy exploits to complete the game.

Last edited:
First Half just going be Cosmetics and Customization. Other Half going to be Additions to the world of Night City in General. Cars, Shops, Guns probably.
If it's going to be Story Related then a Paid Expansion.
At this point with the Direction they took Cyberpunk 2077, They're not Creative enough nor Genuinely Care enough to add something Actually Good for the Game for Free that most likely should've been in the Game in the First Place.
The way the game is now, it's going to be an Avalanche of "Free" DLCs.

I see absolutely no reason to add another main quest. The sidequests are part of V‘s journey too - only difference is that you can pick what you want to do.

But I certainly would not mind another sidequest :)
no adding for main quest is ok but add more story to the romance options is a must ;)
Post automatically merged:

What the DLC should contain (IMO):

a) Jackie friendship development should be a series of missions, instead of youtube promo video.

b) More exclusive missions to each lifepath, to add replayability value to the game. Choosing lifepaths should be meaningful.

c) Add more side activities, and NPCs (friends/romantic interests) to be able to go there with V to do some stuff. Maybe a Coop option should be nice, depending on the mission.

d) Player should be able to buy other properties.

Life Quality Patches to improve immersion, and to make the game fell more interactive, containing:
a) Better AI for drivers and pedestrians, so they behave more naturally.

b) Players should be able to interact to vendors to buy drinks and foods, with proper animations. Same goes to street vendors, they should be working, instead of being there, with arms crossed.

c) Combat rebalance. So, in this way VERY HARD actually make the player squeeze the upgrade system to play.

d) Craftable Skippy, so player is not force to choose between having a full weapon display, or completing all missions.

e) Animations for non player characters, so they properly open the door, instead of the door opening itself, and the driver teleporting into the car.

f) Make sleeping, bathing, eating and drinking more meaningful. Eating and drinking should have proper animations.

g) Make the mirror always reflect V's image, at least at V's apartment.

h) Make water react in a realistic way.

i) Adjust missions rewards, so players actually can buy all the cars of the game without grinding for hours in a meaningless way, or making some economy exploits to complete the game.
yes the lifepath must also be really improve cause basically doesnt really serve any purpose other than better dialogue choice also buying properties, house chores, animation when eating and drinking also adds to the immersion in game.

Don't think you can really make too many demands of free DLC mun. I am pretty sure it will just be minor stuff they were working on but either could not get into the main game at the time of launch or purposely held back so they could use it as a "free" DLC promotion. Just be happy you aren't being charged for it.

That said I do hope the screenshot of Judy is not a sign of what to expect from the DLC, if I were to make my own demands then it would be no more Judy content please, found her content in the game to be the least interesting and she seemed to have the most content devoted to her, sure alternate appearance packs are fine but I don't need any date night DLC where she just spouts exposition at you.

Seems a bit premature for DLC talk isn't it? Or is it CDPR position the game is "complete" and they just need bug fixes? Which would be frightening.

Don't think you can really make too many demands of free DLC mun. I am pretty sure it will just be minor stuff they were working on but either could not get into the main game at the time of launch or purposely held back so they could use it as a "free" DLC promotion. Just be happy you aren't being charged for it.

That said I do hope the screenshot of Judy is not a sign of what to expect from the DLC, if I were to make my own demands then it would be no more Judy content please, found her content in the game to be the least interesting and she seemed to have the most content devoted to her, sure alternate appearance packs are fine but I don't need any date night DLC where she just spouts exposition at you.
I don't know, given how the launch went and the state of the game, I feel like the customer base is owed quite a bit, but I wouldn't say for free. I would say it's what we paid for and were expecting. I think CDPR might try to do quite a bit to win repair the hit to their reputation.

Seems a bit premature for DLC talk isn't it? Or is it CDPR position the game is "complete" and they just need bug fixes? Which would be frightening.

I don't know, given how the launch went and the state of the game, I feel like the customer base is owed quite a bit.

Customer isn't owed shit mun, you bought the game because you wanted to play it, it wasn't an act of altruism on your part to support the developer, if you were so unhappy with the state of the game then you could always have refunded it provided you did so in a reasonable amount of time.

While it is true the launch was disappointing and there was a lot the game could do better it still isn't a bad game, if you want to decide that the state of this game has turned you off future purchases from CDPR then that is your choice but I don't think they owe you anything.

My suggestion to everybody, dont expect anything or the whining will be big again if the expectation are not fullfilled.

Customer isn't owed shit mun, you bought the game because you wanted to play it, it wasn't an act of altruism on your part to support the developer, if you were so unhappy with the state of the game then you could always have refunded it provided you did so in a reasonable amount of time.

While it is true the launch was disappointing and there was a lot the game could do better it still isn't a bad game, if you want to decide that the state of this game has turned you off future purchases from CDPR then that is your choice but I don't think they owe you anything.
Ah, I disagree. Merchant offers A but delivers B, then the merchant owes the customer. Especially if B is substantially of less value than A.

Ah, I disagree. Merchant offers A but delivers B, then the merchant owes the customer. Especially if B is substantially of less value than A.

I believe it is called a refund, if you notice that the product does not do what it says on the tin then you go for a refund, you can't just hold onto it and say "I will keep this but you owe me".

Top Bottom