Experiences glitch

+
Experiences glitch

For the past few days since I got into beta there would be occasions where my experiences bar does not go up when winning a round. Restarting my client seemed to help but for some odd reason it keeps happening and sometimes it wouldn't. Also when restarting does my rewards change?

There is a visual bug that makes it seem that you don't get levels or rewards. It's a known issue and they are working on it. Restarting the game should fix this and show you the right levels and rewards again.

Thanks for the reply! Hm, if that is the case shouldn't I still level etc etc? Cause there are moments where Im stuck at the same spot of experiences for like 3/4 matches (yes, I am winning) even if i restart my client. Oh well i'll try and take some screen shots if the problem occurs again. thanks!

Nylons;n6907650 said:
Thanks for the reply! Hm, if that is the case shouldn't I still level etc etc? Cause there are moments where Im stuck at the same spot of experiences for like 3/4 matches (yes, I am winning) even if i restart my client. Oh well i'll try and take some screen shots if the problem occurs again. thanks!

Have you gained more than 3 levels per day when this happens? Leveling is somehow limited but I don't remember the details just now.

Sunsibar;n6908120 said:
Have you gained more than 3 levels per day when this happens? Leveling is somehow limited but I don't remember the details just now.
Well i first experiences the problem on friday and i was around lvl 8 then, Since then ive hit 5 more levels. So i don't think ive hit any limits?

Hmm... If you haven't received levels or rewards even if you should and restarting the game didn't give you anything, you should probably send this to support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Remember to tell them that you are wining and still not receive any progress even if you restart the game :) If you can grab a screenshot, that would be nice to add to that report too.

Top Bottom