Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

+
Yes, a version where you have your arms replaced or torso mods would have been nice. You could do a cutscene for each area, really: Head, eyes, torso, nervous system, dermals, limbs, etc. Say 10 seconds or so each. Give it some verisimiltude.

I run a mod where I see the "new weapon" animation every time I draw one. It's easily cancelled as you do it and it adds a really nice touch of flavour.

Yep, I suppose mostly everybody who have played the game espected to have those kind of little "cinematics" at all ripperdocs, but unfortunately, nope (lack of time maybe...)
Post automatically merged: Today at 3:18 AM
It's so cool to have the first one. The creepy noise when Vik pull out your eye and when you see your body from the outside...
Easily cancelled is important factor.

It really depends what sort of goals and how different players experience them. Nothing against something like this if I can skip it with B button or something. And it's really about that for someone this sort of feature can add to their experience and makes it easier to suspend their disbelief, but for me I see it like cool to see few times, but seeing it play every time when not only installing something but replacing or installing upgraded version, then keeping seeing it on every playthrough, for me it would be just something banal.

Easily cancelled is important factor.

It really depends what sort of goals and how different players experience them. Nothing against something like this if I can skip it with B button or something. And it's really about that for someone this sort of feature can add to their experience and makes it easier to suspend their disbelief, but for me I see it like cool to see few times, but seeing it play every time when not only installing something but replacing or installing upgraded version, then keeping seeing it on every playthrough, for me it would be just something banal.
Yep totally, it's very cool once or twice, but could also be quickly boring :)
So like the dialogues or even the 6 months with Jackie "B" or "Echap" (on PC, I think) for skipping it.
But I'm not gonnat lie, if there were cinematics for each body parts (and maybe each ripperdoc), I would watch them all, that's for sure. At least once and if they are really good, probably more... :D

How do you pay the apartment rent (got that e-mail warning)? Or it's not really needed?
Post automatically merged:

Laughed from this dialogue with one of the food vendors in Japantown:

— You, oh, got any real meat back there?
— You mean... from animals...? Don't be ridiculous!

Last edited:
How do you pay the apartment rent (got that e-mail warning)? Or it's not really needed?
Not needed, I think it's just for underline you have been away without giving any news for a long time.
A bit like Wilson (the arms dealer) says you when you leave the building :)
"Hey V, that's one, two, maybe three weeks... yeah a good while"
Laughed from this dialogue with one of the food vendors in Japantown:
And it's not over, I think :)
Warning spoilers here !

Not needed, I think it's just for underline you have been away without giving any news for a long time.
Judging by how all transactions are, it should be automatic... V would be kinda notified that 100 bucks (or whatever) is taken off their account.

Then again, did someone try waiting a month (31 days) to see if it happens? My V is probably pretty young, since she never sleeps or waits.

Then again, did someone try waiting a month (31 days) to see if it happens? My V is probably pretty young, since she never sleeps or waits.
Not tryed, but maybe it's like in Corpo beginning, if you wait to see if your cyberware addons will be disable (and yes, they are).
(annoying to skip time 31 times or more) :D

Not tryed, but maybe it's like in Corpo beginning, if you wait to see if your cyberware addons will be disable (and yes, they are).
(annoying to skip time 31 times or more) :D
It would be just going to bed 93 times tops.

Gee, I can actually imagine sleeping 30 days straight.

With a stand for keyboard and mouse hovering over the bed, and copious amount of lasagnas served three times/day.

Psst, what about the bathroom time?

Oops.

Random obvesravtion - they should have shown fists as fourth slot in the inventory UI showing damage value there. The only way to see it otherwise is to open character stats.

Random obvesravtion - they should have shown fists as fourth slot in the inventory UI showing damage value there. The only way to see it otherwise is to open character stats.
You means fists "naked" without arms cyberware ?
(if yes) Maybe yes, but I never use my fists "alone". In very hard, I think it could be a bad idea, I could die too quickly :)

Yeah, I mean simply fists like you'd use in boxing matches there. They count as blunt weapons, so brawling perks can increase damage. Though I prefer to use something like electric baton for non lethal attacks, if stealth tactics fail. I guess gorilla arms can bump it as well?
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of boxing, I tried one match with that "twin" double person, and they are cheating and using kicks. Is there a way to kick them as well? Pretty tough fight that one, so I decided to do it later with some better stats.

I'm currently playing on Hard btw.

Yeah, I mean simply fists like you'd use in boxing matches there. They count as blunt weapons, so brawling perks can increase damage. Though I prefer to use something like electric baton for non lethal attacks, if stealth tactics fail. I guess gorilla arms can bump it as well?
Yep, maybe Gorilla arms are one of the best cyberware for melee (street brawler). In legendary, they are very powerful (but need to buy them as high level as possible for the max damage. In ripperdoc's inventory they are at the same level that you are at the moment you enter in the clinic. Once installed, they "stay" at this level).
Speaking of boxing, I tried one match with that "twin" double person, and they are cheating and using kicks. Is there a way to kick them as well?
Nope you can't, dodging is the key in those fights ;)
(my advice, wait to be high level and have good gorilla arms).

In ripperdoc's inventory they are at the same level that you are at the moment you enter in the clinic. Once installed, they "stay" at this level).

Oh, I had no idea, and it's pretty bad if you can't upgrade it later. Thanks for the tip! Does it apply to all cyberware? I.e. it's stuck at lower stats if you bought it on lower levels?

Oh, I had no idea, and it's pretty bad if you can't upgrade it later. Thanks for the tip! Does it apply to all cyberware? I.e. it's stuck at lower stats if you bought it on lower levels?
Nope only arms cyberwares (all the other it's % or "fix" numbers so it's not important).

So for arms cyberwares, for example (these numbers are random, I don't know exactly the exact numbers) :
You enter at the ripperdoc at the level 30, you bought your legendary Gorilla arms leveled at level 30, they deal 225 damage. Once installed, they always stay at 225 damage (the only way to increase those damage, it's your skills in body, street brawler and the perks in).
If you do the same but at level 45, they will deal 300 damage. And maybe at level 50, 325 damage.

So for the best Gorilla arms, ideally, you need to buy them at level 50.
But if you want, you can buy the rare ones at level 20-25, the epic ones at level 35-40 and finally buy the legendary ones at level 45-50.
It work the same for Mantis Blades, Mono wire and projectil launcher (no so sure for this one).
That's the reason why all "free" arms cyberwares (lootable in containers) were removed in 1.2 (before it was possible to loot a legendary monowire at level 5, and it was and remained incredibly weak during the whole game...)

So Beat on the brat is way "easy" with legendary Gorilla arms bought at level 50 than those bought at level 30.
(I hope that make sense, little complicated...)

I see. They should have provided a way to sell cyberware to work around that. May be there is some console command that can actually remove it from the list of owned ones.

Top Bottom