Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

+
Not sure if it's a bug or intended - I got an entry for Evelyn in the database, but it has nothing written there.
Ah, weird :(
You are at which quest about Evelyn ?
On my "new" playthrough, just meet Goro at Tom's Diner (after the Heist) and no Evelyn entry.
On my "old" save (point of no return), I have one, but it appear "normal".

Ah, weird :(
You are at which quest about Evelyn ?
On my "new" playthrough, just meet Goro at Tom's Diner (after the Heist) and no Evelyn entry.
On my "old" save (point of no return), I have one, but it appear "normal".

Before saving Evelyn I didn't have any entry for her. After saving her from those crazy XBD scavs I have an entry without any text.

I'm at the point where I have main 3 story quests (one to meet with Goro the second time, one to find Voodoo Boys and one to look for Hellman with Rogue).
Post automatically merged:

Are there any downsides in buying cyberware from Fingers? In the story it was mentioned he often sells faulty implants.

I got this weird bug where the 3D model of Kusanagi CT-3X bike changes after reloading some save.

When using electric baton I noticed that crosshair has some kind of (charge?) bar on the bottom that sometimes is partially filled:

Does it indicate some level of charge in it and how do you increase it?

Last edited:
Before saving Evelyn I didn't have any entry for her. After saving her from those crazy XBD scavs I have an entry without any text.

I'm at the point where I have main 3 story quests (one to meet with Goro the second time, one to find Voodoo Boys and one to look for Hellman with Rogue).
Weird you could sent a report, it's not "normal" ;)
Are there any downsides in buying cyberware from Fingers? In the story it was mentioned he often sells faulty implants.
It's for the story, but it's as you want. Nothing worse than other ripperdocs. He have quite good cyberwares ;)
Does it indicate some level of charge in it and how do you increase it?
I don't test that, it's the same for other melee weapons ? (like baseball bat)
Or it's charge when you hit a guy ? (it's could be the new UI for the bleeding effect).

Looks like this config key stopped working in 1.3 update (for limiting the number of autosaves):

Code:
[Developer/SaveSlotsConfig]
NumAutoSaveSlots=3

Is there any other way to do it?

Does crit damage mod stack with crit damage value on the weapon? I know for example in TW3 these kind of values didn't stack.

Weird you could sent a report, it's not "normal" ;)

What is a good way to report a bug to them? Now I got a quest with Panam Palmer and her entry is also empty in the database (but at least in the new UI for the quests it shows up).

Lol, hilarious scene. When meeting with Wakako, you can introduce Goro as Hideshi Hino the comedian (an eldery man mistook him for Hideshi Hino before you enter, so V gets the idea).

Goro responds:

Last edited:
I just upgraded cyberdeck to Biodyne MK.2 (rare) and noticed that I focus on some devices it now automatically shows connections to the network hubs, while before I had to use Ping for that. Is it some kind of feature of the cyberdeck?

I just upgraded cyberdeck to Biodyne MK.2 (rare) and noticed that I focus on some devices it now automatically shows connections to the network hubs, while before I had to use Ping for that. Is it some kind of feature of the cyberdeck?
I don't know, but I also noticed that and since a long while (it's not new in 1.3).
Maybe a bug, maybe intended, I couldn't say :(

Exporing Cyberpunk.
I was heavily surprised to find a Black Caliburn the other day :)
V is one sloppy lady, leaving cars out in the middle of nowhere ... :giveup:

I noticed a few times when I use the access point and complete sequences sucessfully, I don't get any eddies or anything else in result. Is it a bug or it can happen normally?

I noticed a few times when I use the access point and complete sequences sucessfully, I don't get any eddies or anything else in result. Is it a bug or it can happen normally?
Possibly a bug :(
Someone have the same problem apparently here
If you know where (and if I didn't already complete them), I can test :)

Ok, so for me, it remains only those in the GIM :(
(one at the entrance behind a cardboard and one in the middle of the hall).
Like I said in other thread, I don't really paid attention during "I fought the Law". I'm so used to hearing the sound of eddies arriving on the account and the xp earned that it seems strange to me not to have noticed it. But it's possible, I can't be sure.

It really depends what sort of goals and how different players experience them. Nothing against something like this if I can skip it with B button or something.

Imagine if I could skip the shit story missions and 30 minutes of railroaded cutscenes before getting to access the Night City at large...

Lizzie is a pretty neat iconic gun, especially after upgrading it to Epic level. Impressive shooting rate (whcih feels more like a machine gun surprisingly) and also burning effect. I think it's my favorite gun so far. Another good one for long range is Overwatch from Panam.

After dealing with one of the Tyger Claws gangs, I kept one of their bikes - Yaiba Kusanagi "Mizuchi" and have been using it for the most part (you can't call it, but it doesn't disappear if you remember where it is, which is pretty neat but a bit annoying to return to it after every mission that takes you to some distant place).

Is there some console command to add it to the list of owned vehicles? The one for sale from Wakako is a bit different and I like Mizuchi style more.

Last edited:
Do Gorilla Arms work like lethal or non lethal weapons?

I tried using them, but they seem to knock out NPCs completely, they don't move afterwards.

Last edited:
Top Bottom