Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

+
Yeah, I expect Alt to have access to Soulkiller somehow since she created it, but why was Hanako asking if V brought it? I.e. did she expect V somehow to acquire it? If it's too spoilery related to the ending, you can point that out and I'll wait until finishing the main story line
Hanako want the Soulkiller, mostly because she doesn't have access to it. Yorinobu lock all the access to this technology right after Saburo's death ;)
She said that to V via the proxy in the Sunset Motel. More obvious, if you haven't already completed "Transmission". She said that she can't do anything to get the Soulkiller, her hands are tied).

Last edited:
Oh, thanks for clarifying that was exactly the detail that I missed! Or at least I don't remember that in the conversation with the proxy (I did complete Transmission before that).
Post automatically merged:

I checked the video with the proxy you linked - I really don't remember that part, so I think it wasn't there! That indeed creates somewhat confusing dialogue with Hanako later. CDPR should have adjusted these dialogues a bit to reduce this confusion.

Last edited:
I checked the video with the proxy you linked - I really don't remember that part, so I think it wasn't there! That indeed creates somewhat confusing dialogue with Hanako later.
It's not so obvious, but she also said something like :
You find the "Alt" ? And also the most important, the "modified" Soulkiller ! That will be really usefull.

OK, found a video that plays it the way I saw it:

V: Managed to make contact with Alt Cunningham
Proxy: The Cunningham?
V: The very same who invented Soulkiller. Using her modified version now.
Proxy: That should be more than useful.

I get what you are saying why Hanako said that it would be more than useful, since she doesn't have access to Soulkiller herself. But it's pretty subtle and easy to miss. I totally didn't catch that.

Plus, I guess by "using her modified version now" V meant that Alt has access to it, not that V has it, right?

Plus, I guess by "using her modified version now" V meant that Alt has access to it, not that V has it, right?
Yep, V implies that Alt have it obviously (her "modified" version since she already created the first version), but that he/she (V) does not have it yet. V does not "yet" trust Hanako. And this is confirmed during OP55N1 where V makes it clear that he/she did not bring it (he/she don't have it at all, not yet at least), because that's practically the first thing Hanako asks when V arrives at the Embers.

Haha, found a reference to Clippy - Skippy, Lol :ROFLMAO:
I don't want to spoil you "too much", but I want to save you a "possible" disappointment.
It could happen and it could be "irreversible" or at least whitout keeping/having and reloading a previous save "the moment where you choose the mode".
So > Do not directly choose the mode which seems the most deadly directly. Take the other one.

Yeah, I chose the pacifist mode for Skippy so far, since I thought having a general non lethal gun is pretty useful. In this playthrough I don't use guns much, besides for Lizzie when I need something quick firing, which is pretty cool. If I need stronger firepower I rely on Panam's Overwatch which produces a ton of damage, since I focus more on hacking and crafting skills for V in general.

More commonly I take out gonks with non lethal takedown from stealth or legendary System Reset and mix of Short Circuit with Overheat or give them a barrage of jolts with Tinker Bell.

Last edited:
Ok nice ;)
And another little details, when Skippy ask you "something" later, reload the previous auto-save (you lost at max 2-3 min), make a "manual save", because you have to try the two answers. One is "better" obviously (for the end result), but the "wrong" one is just too hilarious. You have to hear it :D

PS : And Skippy in cold killer mode with Pacifist mod, it's awesomely "efficient" :)

Got to the point where Skippy asks some survey questions. @LeKill3rFou: did you mean that dialogue? Which option did you mean to test?

I got 3 choices (testing them):

1. "Killing is wrong" - Skippy keeps the pacifist mode.
2. "I don't know" - Skippy smugly switched to stone killer mode.
3. "I'm not having a conversation with my gun" - same reaction as #2.

The answer to "Anything" was funny :D

Found a reference to The Iron Man in the badlands :)

Last edited:
Does CDPR take suggestions anywhere? They should totally make Yaiba Kusanagi "Mizuchi" available for purchase, especially since it's included as player accessible model already. It shouldn't be that hard and it's surprising it's still missing.

Another activity can be changing vehicle colors. May be expansions can add that.

Sandstorm in the badlands

Kind of reminds Damnation Alley except it's not really that dangerous at least it's not causing any damage. They could add some dangers like giant dust devils or some other effects that would require you to hide from the storm.

As far as cyber psychosis in V. I like to imagine V hits that sweet spot in cyberwear. Where some people have too much cyberwear and go psycho, V has juuuust enough. Hence why when you fill every cyberwear slot, you cannot continue to get more.

Theres holes in that logic but I kinda like it.

Maybe V has subtle hints? I don't know what I'm talking about...

The game obviously makes V out to be VERY SPECIAL. Whoops Atom smasher's sorry ass and takes Night City by storm. V has so much going for him. Being able to handle a bunch of cyberwear with little to no issue isn't much of a stretch for the legendary V.

Sandstorm in the badlands

Kind of reminds Damnation Alley except it's not really that dangerous at least it's not causing any damage. They could add some dangers like giant dust devils or some other effects that would require you to hide from the storm.
Badlands is actually the safest for V (player). It's the only area where you can drive horizontally in most places, and there're few wild officers and mobs (Wraiths are seem to even less than Militeches). They're not actively attack unless bug or exceed the red line of the southern badlands (always Militeches, if fight back will be wanted. Though there're several NCPD scanners, it's safe while do those NCPD scanners).
I've never even seen an encounter in the badlands (maybe because I usually drive horizontally)

BTW there're many things in the corners of Reconciliation Park

Last edited:
Badlands is actually the safest for V (player). It's the only area where you can drive horizontally in most places, and there're few wild officers and mobs

Yeah, badlands offer a lot of fun driving in the open area. I tried to cross some mountains even, but sometimes the map prevents it (I should probably look into the mod that turns off map borders).

More intense and dangerous storms would have been cool though (at least there was one in the quest with Panam).

Top Bottom