Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

+
You mean the actual effect of the quickhack, i.e. "applies moderate damage etc. etc."?

Yeah, it is pretty powerful for me already. Works almost as System Reset on many enemies. I think I'm going to bump the difficulty from hard to very hard so it wouldn't be too easy.

Yep, it add the effect of the uncommon short circuit (the base "green" one). So with all of your perks, even the uncommon is pretty powerful :)
And the effect is applied after your weapon damages, so the effect often "finish" the dudes.

And if like me, you have 100% chance to make a crit, it's even more "cheaty" :)

On my side, I have simply drove the van to Dakota, Iris "teleported" near me regularly along the route (and finally in Dakota's garage).
So yeah, it's a bug, but not "game/quest breaking" at least. You will have the reward and Iris thanks :)
(I know it, because in this GIGs I have managed to have the Quasar in legendary with 2 bullets per shot, so I really didn't want to restart the quest at all, no way...)

I see. I'll try that. Iris did say thanks for taking care of her ride but she was just following the van outside so I wasn't sure how to correctly proceed there.
Post automatically merged:

Also, I figured a fun mechanic of taking control over turrets and using their cameras for jumping to other turrets and and etc. Wrecking havoc in that camp with a turret was also fun (a lot of stuff explodes there) but I reloaded for doing it my usual stealth style.

Iris is an interesting character, they should include her in more stories, may be in the expansions?

How useful are quickhack components? After hacking a lot of access points I already got many lengendary quickhacks. Not all but still. It feels like investing into perks that increase the amount of mined components or ones that allow crafting quickhacks isn't really worth it.

They should have added some iconic quickhacks that couldn't be easily found (like come on, there was one quest with Bartmoss himself even!). That would give an incentive to craft something. A bit strange nothing like that was added.

In Gig: Occupational Hazard the dialogue assumes V killed the Mox cyberpsycho, even though I avoided doing that and V simply incapacitated her since Regina always asks to avoid killing them. Some bug or oversight I assume?

Last edited:
Just tried to add Bartmoss Legacy and for some reason I can craft only a portion of legendary quickhacks. Is it intended? I thought it should give access to all of them.

How useful are quickhack components? After hacking a lot of access points I already got many lengendary quickhacks. Not all but still. It feels like investing into perks that increase the amount of mined components or ones that allow crafting quickhacks isn't really worth it.
They are at the beginning or at least until you wait to have enough to craft QHs that you want :)
At the end, when you have all your QHs in legendary (or in the highest version), it's like some perks in crafting skill, not very useful. If you want to add perks somewhere else, it's a good idea to reset your perk points and not to put them here ;)
In Gig: Occupational Hazard the dialogue assumes V killed the Mox cyberpsycho, even though I avoided doing that and V simply incapacitated her since Regina always asks to avoid killing them. Some bug or oversight I assume?
Yep probably a bug (to report).
Just tried to add Bartmoss Legacy and for some reason I can craft only a portion of legendary quickhacks. Is it intended? I thought it should give access to all of them.
Not, you can craft all normally :(
Which ones aren't available ? And they don't appear or are not craftable ?
Because some haven't a legendary version.

Good to know, thanks!

That should save me time trying to fish out those non existent quichacks from the access points :)

How is Weapon Glitch supposed to work? I see it says "duration: 57 sec" for the legendary one. When I use it, I see that NPCs get their weapon jammed and get a timer for 57 seconds indeed, but then it gets canceled very quickly (way faster than that) and they start shooting again. So that duration is basically almost useless or it's reduced by NPCs' technical ability?

Last edited:
Somehow I got to be able to craft epic Armadillo mods, which is pretty cool. Not sure if I randomly found a spec somewhere or it's because my Technical Ability or crafting skill progress got high enough? I just noticed that it became epic, even though it used to be rare last time I tried crafting it.

There is "Unlocks crafting specs for Epic weapons, combat gadgets and cyberware" at Crafting level 13 (and I'm at 15 now). So may be it's that.

Somehow I got to be able to craft epic Armadillo mods, which is pretty cool. Not sure if I randomly found a spec somewhere or it's because my Technical Ability or crafting skill progress got high enough? I just noticed that it became epic, even though it used to be rare last time I tried crafting it.

There is "Unlocks crafting specs for Epic weapons, combat gadgets and cyberware" at Crafting level 13 (and I'm at 15 now). So may be it's that.
In 1.3, the quality of clothes/weapons mods that you can craft (almost all), follow your crafting skill (it's the same level that the one who unlock the crafting specs. If I remeber it's something like 9>rare, 14> Epic, 18>legendary)
For example, at level 18 in crafting skill, you unlock legendary crafting specs (some clothes, katana, some weapons,...), but also increase your mods to legendary from epic :)

The funny thing, it's when your mods are in legendary, each crafting specs in the world appear to be legendary (yellow), so you see a lot of container with a legendary items in them... But it's only crafting specs :)

For melee I don't think so, unfortunately :(
In all my playthroughs, I never found a single "melee mod" crafting spec. I always have to buy them or by luck the chance to loot them.

That's nice! Is there any spec for Cold Shoulder mod? I found one for Crunch for boosting guns, but not Cold Shoulder for melee ones.
What is useful to know about melee is that it ignores armor, so Armadillo isn't useful on that. However, I found following armor mods very convenient with melee, especially Beat the Brat boxing matches.

Work well with certain perks from Body / Street Brawling
- Fortuna, increases critical chance
- Bully, increase critical damage
- Deadeye, Increases Crit Chance by 7%, Increases Crit Damage by 20%
- Showtime, Increases damage dealt to moderate- and high-threat enemies

General:
- Zero Drag, Increases movement speed IMPORTANT! One of the unexplored things regarding melee and boxing is that player can approach it like real boxing, which is said to be a lot about leg work. It gets bit time to get used tighter spaces in later matches, but it's very worth it especially with low body character builds I think this is almost essential for those matches.

Other:
- Footloose, Increases Evasion. haven't tested how much effect this one actually has Might be important for builds with low Body
- Vanguard, Reduces Stamina consumption when blocking melee attacks

There's certain opportunity in game. I don't know much about roleplaying but that it appears to mean different things to different people, but I made these clothing sets and one was for boxing. Had sneakers with Zero Drag mods, shorts with Showtime and so on. And that was different set what I used for missions, where I had Soft Sole mod and Zero Drag combo installed in shoes and like that. No need to do that, everything goes with every mod slot, but it's nice that there's possibility to make these clothing sets with different features in terms of practical gameplay value.

@CS554: Thanks for good tips!

Yeah, I figured out that melee ignores armor and I was also on the way to the idea of making a set just for boxing to look different for RP purposes and also to play around with those melee focused mods you mentioned.

I didn't get to focusing on that yet since I was postponing boxing quest until higher levels and getting best legendary Gorilla Arms, but thanks for confirming it's worth paying attention to those!

I had just one boxing match so far with those linked twins, and indeed evasion is the key, because V gets knocked out way faster than they are. And I didn't focus on body attribute as much as on others. I did invest some points into Brawler skills though. I should probably add some more there before doing more boxing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom