Exploring the Witcher 3

+
Another historical document used in the game, Tribvs Aser map:

Found it in Villa Vedette.

The little details that CDPR puts in the game never ceases to amaze me. But I wonder why they'd choose an actual antique map rather say a map of Toussaint.

PS are you a historian or map collector? What on earth made you look up the map?

I just try to make screenshots of various in-game texts to decode them later. They are usually using Glagolitic, so when I noticed something in Latin, it looked unusual, so I looked up the map.
Post automatically merged:

Exploring Mount Gorgon

View on Beauclair on the way up

Sunset on the slopes of Mount Gorgon

Climbing up the mountain

Further up

Some alien looking canyon high up on the Mount Gorgon

On the smaller peak of Mount Gorgon

View on the valley from the smaller peak

View on the mountain plateau near the smaller peak

Plateau between the peaks

Approaching the greater peak

Sunrise on the greater peak of Mount Gorgon

Found CDPR team picture on the of Mount Gorgon plateau :)

Last edited:
Just finished the main story in Blood and Wine (Triss appearing was a nice surprise). Amazing game overall!

That Dettlaff fight was crazy hard (playing on DM).

I laughed during this cutscene :D

This cutscene with a Bruxa in some attic, which quest is it from?

I don't remember such one.

Last edited:
The above reminded me of another secret chest, located atop a wall, at the far side of the inner courtyard of Kaer Morhen. I'll not say how much time I spent jumping about like a madman, but I reached the loot, eventually. I can only speculate this was Lambert's stash, perhaps -- but, as to why he split and piled so much firewood about it, that's anyone's guess. . . . (Dashed inconvenient spot to keep the fuel, by the way.)
KM Chest.jpg

And, for those of us who truly enjoy frenzied hopping, scrambling, and rolling, you can also reach the tower above this spot. (Naught to find there, sadly, but, if you look up, the view of the mountains is quite impressive.)
KM Chest Tower.jpg

Good luck, leapers!

Top Bottom