Exploring

+
So will exploring be a thing too in cp?I mean not only city’s and streets..... more like wilderness, or traveling on a boat exploring the seas.Are there any infos yet?Lg

Last edited:
Car Collection is a thing in Cyberpunk so that should mean you need to explore.

Too many exploration game in game industry already, I kinda hope they didnt go with it. They could put it all to lvl ups etc, what you normally get by exploring, you will get it at lvl ups, but yeah it shrinks the game size alot.

They mentioned you could leave the city and go into the badlands (desert area around the city) to explore. That's where you can really drive your car fast. Street racing was also mentioned
Post automatically merged:

They haven't mentioned anything about going out past the badlands so I would bet no on that. Certainly not exploring the seas

They mentioned you could leave the city and go into the badlands (desert area around the city) to explore. That's where you can really drive your car fast. Street racing was also mentioned
Post automatically merged:

They haven't mentioned anything about going out past the badlands so I would bet no on that. Certainly not exploring the seas
It’s better than nothing but i would love to see some wildlife too in short nature

Is there any real point to exploration other than sight-seeing? I mean, nothing wrong with that but personally, I never grew out of my "Easter Egg Hunt" phase; I enjoy some sort of real reward of loot, not just someplace to see once and go "Well that was neat, I guess". I think that's one of the reasons I enjoyed my time in the Division games, especially The Division 2.

TW always rewarded you with exploring so i think CP will as well . Didn`t one of the Nomad Nations set up an under water city ?

Yeah that’s right and that’s why i would like to see it here too.Its not a hunting game i know that but it would feel natural if you could also walk into a forest and see some animals....or maybe they aren’t alive anymore^^

Top Bottom