Express yourself

+
* Firstname in RL : Debbi, not Debra, long story * Birthday : 1965 * Family status : Married, divorced, married, divorced, single * job / education / school: University graduate working on Post grad * dream job: Community College Biology Professor * Hobbies: Reading, Gardening, Quilting,Gaming... * Things you hate in RL: inconsiderate behavior and leading people falsely * If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: a bulb planting devise... quick and effective...oh,so much satisfaction * Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Marion Zimmer Bradley, too late, she died, but I did get to talk to her online and on the phone before she did. Her book "The Mists of Avalon" did much for me and my life. * If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Create an endowment for sci/fi fantasy writers and artists like MichelleLeePhallen(austrailian artist) * Why do you love The Witcher: It doesn't bore me like Oblivion did, plus Geralt is a fantasy come true * Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt. Yea, better than coffee. * If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Triss' Shani's Grandmother. I'm just like that!

# Firstname in RL : Reece# Birthday : 1990# Family status : single,# job / education / school: Student, High School, Currently in animation course in University# dream job: Gme tester Hobbies: gaming, guitar, computer modding# Things you hate in RL: The United States government, just because of how it makes Americans look when they are clearly not idiotic morons, John Howard, fights and wars started because of religion, fuel prices. # If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Hedge trimmer, because you get to clip bush all day, Bow chika bow wow# Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): The Dahlia Lama# If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: But a house, new computer, car, invest some and anything left give to the needy# Why do you love The Witcher: The storyline and gameplay# Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Gerralt and Dandelion# If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Not quite sure, maybe a witcher they are a kind of monster in their own right. ;D

Interesting about what threads someone can stumble when he has nothing better to do at 5 o'clock in the morning. :)So I think I should add some of my personal goodies too.Firstname in RL: ChristinaBirthday: 30.04.1969 (not ready for the "over 40" thread now)Family status: SingleJob / Education / School: Hm, a bit complicated. I feel a little bit lost under all those students. Left german gymnasium with 16, and worked in a family-owned factory. At this time I'm only factory worker again.Dream job: Game modder, ah wait..that's what I'm doing at the moment... ok, then professional programmerThings you hate in RL: arrogant people, unreliable folks and cleaning my flat ;)If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: I really don't knowWho do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Albert Einstein, only to ask him about the correct formulaIf you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Buy a big house and make one half of it for lonely animals, ok, they would have the whole house and I would sleep in the stableWhy do you love the Witcher: Story, gameplay, characters ... all is better than in other gamesFavorite character in TW (max 2): Eskel and GeraltIf you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: A vampire, they can transform into cute little bats. Or a werewolf...I love wolfs with humanity ;DEDIT: Hobbys: All kinds of animals, except spiders. And modding for good games.

HexenmeisterRaven said:
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Buy a big house and make one half of it for lonely animals, ok, they would have the whole house and I would sleep in the stable
Oh, i like you soo much! :-* :wave:

Firstname in RL : see top-left of profile with added space after o. Which reminds me, could I have Ral for nick here? It said it's taken when I registered, but I haven't seen any posts by a Ral :pBirthday : Februari '77Family status : living with gfjob / education / school: computing+library helpdesk drone by day, kungfu and tai chi instructor by eveningdream job: full-time kungfu and tai chi instructorHobbies: Choy Li Fut kungfu and Yang family Tai Chi, gaming, driving a car (not to go places or do things, but because I like the actual driving)Things you hate in RL: lack of respect and principles, journalists who think that in the name of free press they can invade someone else's privacy especially if the subject is a celebrity of sorts (falls under both, how convenient)If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: probably a good idea badly implemented sort of thing, or a design people used to use ages ago which has since been replaced by something actually usefulWho do you wish to meet once in life (RL): anyone who manages to actually annoy me first time I meet them, I only ever want to meet onceIf you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: pay off student loan, move to LA, set up martial arts schoolWhy do you love The Witcher: storyFavorite character in TW (max 2) : Eskel, Lady of the LakeIf you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: probably the little monkey-like creature that hops around all over

Firstname in RL: DavidBirthday: 1970Family status: Married 4 kidsJob / Education / School: Software developerDream job: No job Things you hate in RL: Not knowing why we have to dieIf you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Chainsaw - power deserves respect - respect gets results - fastWho do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Me and see what I am really like instead of what I think I am likeIf you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Other than pay off the mortgage, I don't know reallyWhy do you love the Witcher: Graphics (I spend lots of $ for a decent machine) and immersive game play.Favorite character in TW (max 2): Geralt of course (ive only played to the Swamp then stopped so I can buy the Extended version and replay the lot)If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: None - I play Geralt for a reason - to slay monsters.

gamewidow said:
i *do* like your take on who you'd like to meet :) ... thought provoking
I look at my kids and I see me and I will love and protect them with my life because they are me.Imagine being able to spend a day with yourself.It will be the mirror of Life. It will be overwhelming not matter who you are.

callofstalker said:
callofstalker said:
Would that be Deniz?~ Roxy
yes ;D
Gosh, I'm good! And welcome back.~ Roxy

Firstname in RL : Karolina/AlexandraBirthday : 19th March 1984Family status : Got a boyfriend, thinking about a child after I finish studiesjob / education / school: student of sociologydream job: Never thought about itHobbies: reading various books, hanging out with friends, karate, taking care of my animals :angel:Things you hate in RL: I do not hate anything, hate clouds the mind and keeps it away from better thingsIf you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Probably a mattock - it is always in use - always doing something - my life mottoWho do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Many actually. Though I would like to meet some ancient philosopher (There are plenty) Any of them would do.If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: I would think about that when I had the money.Why do you love The Witcher: It is so different than other fantasy worlds...it feels so...human. Lots of other "artificial" fantasy worlds, which are basically copycats Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt and ZoltanIf you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: The ghost that plays dice poker - I love it in-game :wave:

# Firstname in RL :Alexandra (Ali for short)# Birthday : 27th October 1982# Family status : single currently (and happy that way)# job / education / school: third year student of herbal medicine at university# dream job: herbalist!# Hobbies:reading, writing stories and poems, karate, various forms of exercise, hitting people with a longsword (and other medieval weaponry), history, learning stuff, reading, gardening, herbalism, cooking and brewing... the list is endless!! Oh and I make stuff, jewellery and candles and that kind of thing.# Things you hate in RL: two faced people, and cruelty in any form. People who expect to have my respect without doing anything to earn it.# If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Um. Possibly a spade for planting things with and turning the soil with....never really given it much thought tbh!# Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): dont really have anyone# If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: buy a cottage in the middle of nowhere and plant a big herb garden, pay off my student loan and build a big library, then spend lots of time learning.# Why do you love The Witcher: because it rocks, simply enough! the characters, mood, music and storyline are excellent. I haven't been this hooked on a game since I started playing everquest 2 about four years ago!# Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt (of course, lol) and maybe Dandelion# If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Hmm maybe one of the civilized vampires because it looks like fun lol!

Firstname in RL: AntonBirthday:23th February 1992Family status: singleJob / education / school:11th grade(the last one) at schoolDream job: top-manager in Gazprom ;DHobbies:sport, girls, games, heavy metal :evil:Things you hate in RL: Mexican serialsWho do you wish to meet once in life (RL): maybe Eriash :)If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: money is evilЪ, let em burnFavorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt and Regis.If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Skollopendromorff :)

-First name: not typical .But I have a nickname : La Taupe (the Mole, animal) . My eldest sister pretended , when we were kids, that I was lost under hills of books, and blinking as in a daze when I had finished my reading . When I learn how to put a little drawing under my forum name, it will be a mole sticking its nose out of its home. - Birthday : No links with me when I play games or look at this nice autumnal sky . Somewhere , it is written 04-21-1936 . That's just numbers . -Family status :3 children-4grandkids-a ****** spaniel , Djef -2 cats ,Pilou & Alfredo ;Wild guests : Hedgehogs, birds...and moles. And a husband (married in 62....) who is calling to have a decent lunch.See you later. Game Widow heard my wish and she provided me with a lot of moles and a bright lecture "how to place a mole where you want it". And behold ! It is here !! Game widow is great magic !!! And this mole has spectacles; just like me . Vive Game widow.

Firstname in RL : NateBirthday : December 28, 1978Family status : Marriedjob / education / school: Senior Advertising Coordinatordream job: Script writer/photographerHobbies: Traveling, playing games on my PC, books, playing basketballThings you hate in RL: Hypocrites, zealots.If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Ummmmmm............................................Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Ben Franklin, but he's dead.If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Buy a flat in London, travel rest of the world that I have yet to see.Why do you love The Witcher: Great gameplay, great story, and mature. This ain't kiddie stuff we talking aboutFavorite character in TW (max 2) : Dandlion. He is the Quagmire of The WitcherIf you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Striga, that beast is just badass. Nuff said

Firstname in RL: RickBirthday: May 1966...I qualify for the over 40 thread ;DFamily status: Married for 16 years to my wonderful wife, father and sports chauffeur for my swimmer daughter and football player sonJob / Education / School: Ex military, B.S. Nursing, Work as an Emergency Room Nurse x 15 years.Dream job: Hmmm...Retirement, or the somewhat controlled chaos of an E.R....Would I miss the adrenaline rush??? I have quite a few years left in meThings you hate in RL: Domestic Violence, mistreatment of children and the elderly, At times, exposure to these things in the ER can be overwhelmingIf you were a gardening tool, which one and why: A Rototiller....Please see the things I hate.Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): I wish I could go back in time and meet my maternal grandfather, when he was...let's say 22-23. I would have loved to have that experience. He was a huge part of my life.If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: All the usuals: pay off the mortgage, fund those college funds some more, set up trusts for my children. For me?? Take my wife on a cruise around the world.Why do you love the Witcher: The story, and the oppurtunity to make choices that effect me later.Favorite character in TW (max 2): Geralt, fantastically complex, if you allow him to be. Vincent. I love the duality of his character. He is a monster, yet he believes himself to be just. Is he evil?? good?? or both??If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Is it utter fantasy to wish I was a male vampire, and that I ran the house of the night??[/QUOTE]

Firstname in RL : StevenBirthday : Dec 14 1990Family status : Pretty fucked up tbhjob / education / school: Grade 12dream job: Game Environment/Level DesignerHobbies: Listening to music, Gaming, Modding, Occassionally reading(I'd love to read more I just don't get much of a chance), Satirical Writing, Building Computers, Photography, Image Editing, Spending obscene amounts of time on the internetThings you hate in RL: Mood SwingsIf you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Uh, No ideaWho do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Seth Green or David JaffeIf you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Spend itWhy do you love The Witcher: The awesome settingFavorite character in TW (max 2) : Triss or LambertIf you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Haven't finished the game yet so I don't wanna answer this in case I find something supremely badass later on.

Firstname in RL : StewyBirthday : 18th Apr 1977Family status : singlejob / education / school: Corporate Librarian/Technology Analystdream job: University Lecturer/Professor or librarian at the British MuseumHobbies: Archaeology, mediaeval history, science fiction, gaming, photography, fencing (if I ever get around to it)Things you hate in RL: Lets not get started on that...If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: A Hoe (doubtless this pun has made before, but what the heck)Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Titania (what does RL mean again?) If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Lose it playing dice poker.Why do you love The Witcher: The absence of moral absolutism present in most RPGs where the characters are either good as Mother Teresa or bad Evil as Hitler/Mugabe/Pol Pot etcFavorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt and KalksteinIf you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Koshchey (they look cool) or a werewolf (since foolishly there are no werecats...tsk, what an oversight)

# Firstname in RL : Chen (the 'Ch' isn't like in "chair" or "cher", hope you can figure it out, lol)# Birthday : 30th December 1985# Family status : Single # job / education / school: Shading artist at a 3D animation studio.# dream job: Same of what I'm doing now, only doing more stuff instead of just shading.# Hobbies: 3D stuff, gaming, rock and metal music, reading...# Things you hate in RL: Loudness!# If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Wow, I'm not sure... That's a thinker...# Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): This one's too broad. Quite a few...# If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: I would bank it! Good financial security. (yea, boring, i know...)# Why do you love The Witcher: I love mature RPG's, thick and intelligent plots and interesting writing. The Witcher has it all.# Favorite character in TW (max 2) : I'm only at the beginning but I guess it has to be Geralt (gotta love cool bad ass type) and yeavinn # If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: A wolf I guess. Love wolves...

Top Bottom