+
Firstname in RL : Gunes
Birthday : 16/11/1980
Family status : single
job / education / school: engineer / engineering
dream job: mathematician
Hobbies: gaming
Things you hate in RL: injustice
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: WHAT?
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): a few top scientist.
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: i would drink better cognac and whiskey.
Why do you love The Witcher: Realism, story, story telling, graphics.
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt, dwarves, saskia.
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: troll, i like simplicity of him.

Firstname in RL : Aditya
Birthday : 20 Apr 1996
Relationship status : single :p
education : Student at DPS
dream job: Game Designer, Astronaut.
Hobbies: Gaming, Reading, story writing, tennis,talking
Things you hate in RL: I don't know.
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: .........Don't know
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Can they be of fiction too? Hmm, Dante. Real person, Alber Einstein because I think he is going to be one awesome dude.
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Buy a house, and better computer and games.
Why do you love The Witcher: I like its Grey story, and gameplay.
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Excluding geralt, Master Dandelion and Iorveth
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Golden Dragon. XD

Firstname in RL : Cirstyn
Birthday : 11 Oct
Relationship status : single-ish
education : bachelor in project management, bachelor in writing/art (advertising AD/Copywriter)
dream job: I already do - I freelance as a writer and artist, and I consult on software projects when I need a break, and vice versa ) But, if I got to choose again, game environment artist, VA or producer :)
Hobbies: 3D, reading, gaming, swimming, being social
Things you hate in RL: People who take credit for other people's work, bullshit, and passive-aggressive people.
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Watering can or a trellis, helping things grow :)
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Stan Lee. Or Andrew Vachss, or any of my other favourite authors or artists :)
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Pay down my mortgage and travel for a while!
Why do you love The Witcher: The books because they're different than the typical American and British fantasy we get, the world isn't black and white. As for the game, I love both, not only for gameplay and stories, but because the love and dedication the company put into their product shows. I love how i.e the texture-artists have busted their ass to make the assets in the game look natural and normal, and non-tiled, and not an ode to FilterForge (I'm looking at YOU, BioWare)
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Bar Geralt, Roche and Iorveth
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: I agree with the poster before me, a Golden Dragon :)

[*]Firstname in RL : José
[*] Birthday : May 4, 1962
[*] Family status : 26 years married and still endures. Creature ...
[*] job / education / school: The university of life, and the life led me to the Graphic Arts
[*] dream job: Pilot of plane, but I'm content with fly Flight Simulator X http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVdD13OQuTY
[*] Hobbies: gaming, gaming and gaming....and Mozart
[*] Things you hate in RL: General Falsehood and above all take us for fools politicians look beyond saying that we do what we want around here.
[*] If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Shears, to remove evil from the earth
[*] Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Mmmmmm. as not real, Triss in the Rose of Remembrance
[*] If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Try to make it two, then three, then four, then five, and if I get, buy an abandoned castle on a cliff in Scotland, remodel and sit for life on the deck to watch sunsets.
[*] Why do you love The Witcher: Because he's a normal guy within their means, and like any mortal, is an uncle piggy xD Now seriously, I love the mundane normalcy that does everything.
[*] Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt and Philippa
[*] If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Saskia's Dragon, to tell Daenerys Targaryen on the throne who is not his.

• Firstname in RL : Marin
  • Birthday : 31th Oct 1987
  • Family status : single again
  • job / education / school: Archeologist
  • dream job: Don't have one to be honest.
  • Hobbies: gaming, reading, watching videos/anime, and some miscellaneous stuff like doing a jigsaw puzzle, browsing, go on forums, chatting. I also like to play the guitar and piano.
  • Things you hate in RL: Dishonesty, people who think they're better than others.
  • If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: I have absolutely no idea.
  • Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): I already met Nobuo Uematsu so... one of the devs of The Witcher franchinse? I know it sounds corny but I that would be cool.
  • If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Uhh so many things. Pay off my college debt, pay off my family's debt and that of my friends. Get driving lessons, buy a few consoles, a new pc, a new tv, maybe a house, but not that big of a house cause else I can't afford it />
  • Why do you love The Witcher: Good question. I love that it's based on a book, even though I had not read in ages, but the story is mature. The choices you make are interesting, the world in itself is medieval fantasy and I love both the history and the fantasy. I like the way the races are adapted in the world and Geralt has great character.
  • Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt and Zoltan
  • If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: A succubus. I'd get to feel what it's like to be a woman and get laid a lot. />
    Nah, I just like to be able to seduce.

Firstname in RL: Jim

Birthday: Oct 3 1986

Family status: Recently Married

Job / education / school: High school graduate, I work as a scanning technician and distribution at a publishing company.

dream job: Hmm...Hard to say, I enjoy my current job. Though, I guess a dream job would be to be a radio DJ.

Hobbies: Gaming, Reading, Tabletop games, Listening to music, Fishing, Building computers. Too much more to list.

Things you hate in RL: Too many things to list...Stupidity sums up a lot of it. Oh, and "Politically Correct-ness".

If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Uhh...I have absolutely no idea.

Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): I would say H.P. Lovecraft, but, it'll be a bit hard to meet him. *laughs*

If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Pay off a lot of bills, upgrade my PC, and upgrade some stuff for the house. Basically stuff to let the Wife and I be pretty much debt-free and live comfortably.

Why do you love The Witcher: Hard to say, I love the setting and the Characters. It strikes me as a different style of fantasy altogether...I can't explain other than that the setting just draws me in.

Favorite character in TW (max 2): Geralt and Zoltan

If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Dragon, preferably gold.

First name IRL: Anna
Birthday: I'm in my early to late twenties. That's all I'm going to say.
Family status: Single
Job/education: Nothing at the moment.
Dream job: Not really sure. I'm trying to figure it out.
Hobbies: PC gaming is really my main hobby. I do other things, sure, but nowhere near enough to be called 'hobbies'.
Things you hate IRL: Animal cruelty and child abuse.
If you were a gardening tool, which one would you be and why: A watering can, I think. I've always liked caring for things, and washing away filth.
Who do you wish to meet once IRL: It's the people we're around every day that really matters, so I don't really think about who else I'd want to meet.
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Probably give it to my family or save it for a rainy day.
Why do you love the Witcher: It has interesting and believable characters that I like and there are no 'right' or 'wrong' decisions.
Favorite characters in The Witcher (max 2): Roche and Dethmold.
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: A talking ghoul. I'd like to surprise people.

Last edited:
First name IRL: Tomek
Birthday: last day of Cancer sign, 1993
Family status: single (side A)
Job/education: at university - ukrainian and russian languages, eastern culture
Dream job: farmer, bard and writer
Hobbies: languages, pc gaming, paper rpg's, astrology, astronomy, mythology, magic, history and history of art, literature, gardening, cooking, eastern culture
Things you hate IRL: ignorance and lack of respect
If you were a gardening tool, which one would you be and why: a hoe, IDK why
Who do you wish to meet once IRL: Dalajlama
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: build a cottage, set up a farm, buy a horse and write
Why do you love the Witcher: it's hard to say... for setting, I suppose, and for references to Slavic mythology
Favorite characters in The Witcher: Dandelion
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: pipe-smoking leshen, IDK why too

so later to post this but here we go

First name IRL: Anisa ( or you may call me a Minnie or min)

Birthday: ausgust 2 1996 my ascendant is cancer my birth time 3:34am

Family status: single ( i have 2 brother and am the last one and only women in this family)

Job/education: at university – retire ( for now
)

Dream job: political. Police .pianoint. writer.art ( sketchdrawing). engineering

Hobbies: languages, astrology, mythology, magic, history andhistory of art, literature, Reading . like to Listen a music like Beethoven or Chopin Nocturne etc .etc, . I alsoplay a piano. too

Things you hate IRL: ignorance dishonor lack of dignity .lack of respect and [font=arial, sans-serif]lies [/font]

If you were a gardening tool, which one would you be andwhy: Spade ( is can play a poker too well sorry canresist is )

Who do you wish to meet once IRL: Wilhelm Kempff and LisitsaValentina

If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what wouldyou do with it: live in another country build some house for mum and dad ( and help them as much t as possible... )and I went to buy some pet like a owl oreven a eagle too

Why do you love the Witcher: I like their art work in theseboth game and the story about a politicalabout their love life their lost a love one I know that feeling well thananyone….
and it like some of my life in some personality level ect.ect...

Favorite characters in The Witcher: Philippa Eilhart andsaskia

If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why- Saskia'sa Dragon well.... many reason

Firstname in RL : Henry
Birthday : 1996
Family status : Have a girlfriend
job / education / school: College
dream job: Hmm quite a few, developing racing engines would be nice or some job in the videogame industry
Hobbies: Gaming Obviously, Skateboarding (never do it now as all my friends have quit), Sim racing, Building cars (modifications mainly engine and suspension stuff, not into cosmetic stuff unless I have the money lawl), Building pc's, Youtube commentaries
Things you hate in RL: People who are very far up their own ass, Two faced people... etc
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Shovel... because I have no idea
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Ah no idea... one person, that question is too hard
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Buy a big house, and a decent car. Save the rest.
Why do you love The Witcher: Because the story is really good and once I started playing the game I got hooked, oh and the graphics...
Favorite character in TW (max 2): If not including Geralt, then Zoltan and Iorveth or Triss
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: The dragon...

Here we go!
:listen:
Firstname in RL : Mateusz
Birthday : June 1991
Family status : Girlfriend
job / education / school: Currently looking for a job
dream job: Honestly don't know, I would like to do something at home in my own pace
Hobbies: gaming, astronomy, technology, cooking, cars
Things you hate in RL: lack of empathy, ignorance
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Pitchfork - the only gardening tool, that was capable of killing a Witcher!
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): I wish I could meet Carl Sagan, but it's impossible. Other than that Top Gear guys - Clarkson, Hammond and May.
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Buy a small house, a good car and save the rest.
Why do you love The Witcher: Because it's a realistic world, with great, varied characters and morally intense story, where you always wonder what would you do in this situation.
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Apart from Geralt - Zoltan and Dandelion
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Golden Dragon ^^

I think it's time for me again to say a couple of things about myself, because i stayed away for so long.

Firstname in RL : Let's say Cassandra.
Birthday : May 1976
Family status : Happy!
job / education / school: Currently unemployed.
dream job: I want to be a writer! Oh, yes, a very serious fantasy bad ass writer, not just any writer. You know, with books with covers and all.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, physical exercise.
Things you hate in RL: Bad people. It 's as simple as that. Oh, and lies. And selfishness. But above all, i hate stupidity. (Wait, there 's more).
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: I don't know.
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): The creators of The Witcher video game. Not Andrzej Sapkowski, although i love his work; i think i 'm afraid of him.
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Live relaxed for the rest of my life. And some others' lives, i think.
Why do you love The Witcher: Hard to say. Why am i enjoying all good things in life? Because they 're really good.
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Dantellion, Kalkstein, The Resolute Girl, Iorveth, Roache.
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: A dragon, for certain. I admire dragons, i 'd like to fly, and breathing flames... what can beat that?

Firstname in RL : RASIK
Birthday : 22/12/1987
Family status : happy go lucky
job / education / school: Jr.excutive in Financial co.
dream job: i want to run my own business one day , in meantime or in future :)
Hobbies: gaming, reading novels and newspaper,gym
Things you hate in RL: intolarate and impatient
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Pitchfork - the only gardening tool, that was capable of killing a monsters ;)
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): I wish I could meet Scarlett Johnson, but it's impossible. Other than Tom Cruise and Leonardo dicaprio.
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Buy a small house, a good car and save the rest.
Why do you love The Witcher: Because it's a realistic world, with great, varied characters and morally intense story, where you always wonder what would you do in this situation.First of all i started reading witcher novels then it created impression wow thats d game world i was looking for.
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Apart from Geralt - Triss and Shani
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Golden Dragon for sure to fly and breathe flames :D

I didn't even know this thread existed, but here we go...

Firstname in RL : Nicholas
Birthday : 27-09-1983
Family status : What family?
job / education / school: Currently unemployed. Attended university for a four-year degree in English Literature.
dream job: Game designer with some control over character/weapon art direction. I've always loved weapons and armor and I have a flair for creative writing.
Hobbies: RPGs, literature, poetry, sci-fi, baseball.
Things you hate in RL: Selfishness.
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: A plough. Though underappreciated, it lays the furrows and groundwork for future seeds to flourish.
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Distribute it amongst my family (parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles).
Why do you love The Witcher: Finally a fantasy world that seems a lot like our own. It's gritty and brutal, but with unexpected beauty.
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt, Zoltan.
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Totally a succubus, if they came in male form. Seems like a decent occupation. ;)

Last edited:
first time seeing this thread, so here we go ;D

Firstname in RL : ali
Birthday : jan 1990
Family status : engaged
job / education / school: dental tech :teeth:
dream job: witcher :p
Hobbies: gaming, football, reading, horse riding
Things you hate in RL : bad manners and arrogance
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: no idea
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: give some to charity, spend the rest on myself and family
Why do you love The Witcher: realism great story and atmosphere
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : geralt and regis
If you could be a monster in TW, which one : a werewolf

Firstname in RL : Rebecca
Birthday : Somewhere in October
Family status : It's complicated
Job / education / school: Actress and Ubisoft employee working on the Assassin's Creed brand
Dream job: I'm already having my dream jobs, see above
Hobbies: Beauty rituals, working with animals, traveling, photography and healthy food
Things you hate in RL: Cruelty towards animals, physical aggression, extreme selfishness, attempts at manipulation
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Those little pebbles you throw in at the end to make things neat and pretty
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): (A guy like) Geralt of Rivia
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Move to Hollywood
Why do you love The Witcher: Geralt. The Story. The Elves.
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : We're not counting Geralt, right? Triss and Iorveth.
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: The Succubus, it sounds like a fun job.

Job / education / school: Actress and Ubisoft employee working on the Assassin's Creed brand

Welcome to the forum! I don't remember any gaming actors or actresses visiting here before. Do you work for Ubisoft in voice acting or for motion capture and the like?

Haha, thank you to both of you! I'm actually not new to the forum at all, but I can't log in with my old credentials, so here goes the slightly altered username.
I actually work in the development of the AC: Comet right now, which is why I was dying to answer to the Comet thread in the Games section, but you know I can't.
Acting is something I do on the side - well, these days it's games that I do on the side and acting more, but that proportion varies in time. Overall, I love both my jobs.

And I think all actors are gamers of sorts, it's the *role playing* thing that it's kick ass.

I actually work in the development of the AC: Comet right now, which is why I was dying to answer to the Comet thread in the Games section, but you know I can't.
Acting is something I do on the side - well, these days it's games that I do on the side and acting more, but that proportion varies in time. Overall, I love both my jobs.

Both jobs sound great. Good for you to be able to do what you love for a living!

Top Bottom