Extensive, collective list of weapons? (and maybe also armor?)

+
I've found a couple places that have lists of weapons, armor, cyberware, etc in the game, but nothing that might have everything. IDK if it's just because CDPR didn't make at least one gun for each type or because people haven't found them and placed them on the lists yet. For instance, I'm really hoping to find a "Legendary/Iconic" Smart LMG, but I've only found power types in-game or on weapons lists and only a single, very weak Legendary tier LMG. I can understand why there might be limitations in some areas such as automatic weapons not being Tech since you need to charge a shot, but I figured Smart and Power would at least have something for every weapon type included.

What is everyone's thoughts on weapon variety and/or the info we currently have on what is in the game? Have I just not seen everything up for offer or is the game lacking in certain areas? (there is already a threat about clothes and/or the lack thereof, so I figure maybe we stick to discussing weapons on this thread?)

Top Bottom