Extra weight with empty inventory

+
So when I farmed exp, I noticed that my weight in envintory was slightly growing over time. When I had too much, I tried to drop all wearable items (weapons and closes) from inventory, to see if there's something wrong. And I had 19 weight with nothing in the inventory.
Is there a way to reduce it back to zero? Thought it might be consumables, but when I dropped some of them nothing happened. When I implaned some new additional cyberware, nothing changed.
What I think, it's all machineguns (each with 1 kilo). There is a guard with machinegun that guard a blade shop in pacifica (west wind apartments). And I noticed that if you enter shop with machinegun, it just disappear, so I decided to clean up area a bit. But it was several hours later that I noticed that every vanished machinegun leave 1 weight in my inventory.
So, is there any way to throw these machineguns from inventory?

By Machine Gun, you mean : HMG > Militech Mk. 31 HMG
If yes, you can hold one and it never end in your inventory normally :(
On my side, all my "weight" come from clothes and weapons, all the rest don't weight anything. But I'll try if I encounter a dude with one because generally I just let them on the ground :)

By Machine Gun, you mean : HMG > Militech Mk. 31 HMG
If yes, you can hold one and it never end in your inventory normally :(
On my side, all my "weight" come from clothes and weapons, all the rest don't weight anything. But I'll try if I encounter a dude with one because generally I just let them on the ground :)
Yes, you can't get it into your inventory but you can add weight from it. Also, if enemy with HMG already in safe zone and you loot his HMG, it doesn't go to your hand, but adds 1 weight straightaway. You can find one such dude in blade shop in pacifica (west wind apartments), and safe zone to test it easily.

Last edited:
Just tried, but couldn't find where I can report bug to the support. Would appreciate a link to it :)
You have to choose a close category, so I suggest this one ("Contact Us" button). As suggested in the link, maybe helpful to provide a save :)

They should have a catch all category, it's pretty confusing where to go for a game mechanic bug that's not crafting or hacking

They should have a catch all category, it's pretty confusing where to go for a game mechanic bug that's not crafting or hacking
I suppose it's just to make a first selection, but I agree, I more general "Gameplay" one would be welcome for this kind of bug :)

Top Bottom