Eye for an eye (BUG)

+
So I know there's an old bug where Vernon Roche wouldn't show up at Hanged Man's Tree, but my issue is that Roche is there but the quest won't continue.
I meet with him and can talk to him, but there's no cut scene or dialogue option for the quest, just the option for me to ask questions about 'how he winds up here' and 'what he's doing these days'.
I've already done 'deadly plot' and 'Redania's Most Wanted' and have gotten quite far in the game since so don't have a save to go back to.
I want to complete this quest so I can unlock certain quests and help further in the game but I don't know how to fix it! :(

HI TO EVERYBODY , i have failed the contract "EYE FOR AN EYE " ( i don't know why ... bevause i don't ever start this mission before , i have only found the voice failed contract ..) .
i need only one answare.. this failed mission compromise the possibility to make platinum the game ??.
thank to everibody for the answers..
i hope only that this problem made by ( i think bug ) not compromise this option .

this failed mission compromise the possibility to make platinum the game ??.
Yeah. Completing that quest is required for one trophy, so you won't be able to get the platinum either.

That quest autofails if not completed before "Isle of Mists". Could be why it's marked as failed for you.

Top Bottom