"EZEstates Website??" Nothing in apartment, nothing on map when selected?

+
So even with the quest for apartment customization set as Active, I see no new destination on my apartment's PC; no marker out in the world; no path, nothin' from nobody. Does this feature actually exist, or is it flavor text or a placeholder for future content....?

So even with the quest for apartment customization set as Active, I see no new destination on my apartment's PC; no marker out in the world; no path, nothin' from nobody. Does this feature actually exist, or is it flavor text or a placeholder for future content....?
On the map > Custom Filters > Apartments > Check box.
And if you select an apartment icon, you should have a nice path and destination who point on it.

I am well aware of how to navigate the map. That is not the issue,. Sorry, i realize English not your first language. I am not talking about "apartments to rent," i said "apartment customization," as in, altering the appearance of the apartment you start the game with. Well, start Act 2 with. So my question still stands: is there, in fact, suppolsed to be an EZEstates website like the quest text states?

"Makeovers," and talking about "designers," implies that you should be able to obtain options to change the appearance of the place. And I believe the patch notes also specifically said that V's first apartment can be customized; and this quest says "visit our website."

1646502535975.png

I am well aware of how to navigate the map. That is not the issue,. Sorry, i realize English not your first language. I am not talking about "apartments to rent," i said "apartment customization," as in, altering the appearance of the apartment you start the game with. Well, start Act 2 with. So my question still stands: is there, in fact, suppolsed to be an EZEstates website like the quest text states?

"Makeovers," and talking about "designers," implies that you should be able to obtain options to change the appearance of the place. And I believe the patch notes also specifically said that V's first apartment can be customized; and this quest says "visit our website."

View attachment 11290120
There is "special" tab in the web page on V's computer (only in V's orginal apartment I think). One tab for apartments to rent and one for "customization".
The tab to "customize" the apartment (10K eddies to change if I remember). :)

No it is not, no I cannot, and no there is not.

That's like, kind of you know, THE POINT OF THIS POST.
This is the PC in V's first apartment. Nothing. Nada. Zip. It's literally the issue I made this post about.

And just to be clear: i have completed Riders on the Storm, I have wiped out the Voodoo Boys, I have spoken to Alt.
So i'm pretty sure any such options should have shown up by now.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.03.05 - 12.59.57.40.png

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.03.05 - 12.59.57.40.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.03.05 - 12.59.57.40.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 33
Ok, so the problem is that you don't have the web site :(
I "hear" somewhere that it could be due to a mod. If you use or have used mods in the current save, it could be the "culprit".

Aha, good to know. I only use like 3 mods and 2 of them are visual, lol, the fhird claming it's updated for 1.5. Ah well, i shall have to remove it and see.

Have you tried going to sleep or skipping time?

Dude I'm like halfway through the game lol. And yes, several times during gameplay i have done both of those things. I don't think doing it again while THINKING of the website will change the effect ;)

Aha, good to know. I only use like 3 mods and 2 of them are visual, lol, the fhird claming it's updated for 1.5. Ah well, i shall have to remove it and see.
Yep I read that a player fixed the problem by removing a mod (But I don't know which one or if he had to restart a new game nor reinstall the game).

DC9V

Forum veteran
Dude I'm like halfway through the game lol. And yes, several times during gameplay i have done both of those things. I don't think doing it again while THINKING of the website will change the effect ;)
just asking. :giggle:

I see no new destination on my apartment's PC; no marker out in the world; no path
On the map > Custom Filters > Apartments > Check box.
And if you select an apartment icon, you should have a nice path and destination who point on it.
I am well aware of how to navigate the map. That is not the issue,. Sorry, i realize English not your first language.
You asked about destinations, paths, and markers in the world. Kill3r was trying help you, but you replied by blaming their language skills, instead of considering whether your post was unclear and could have been better worded.

No it is not, no I cannot, and no there is not.

That's like, kind of you know, THE POINT OF THIS POST.
Yeah it's there for 99.9% of players. But it isn't obvious. So many people have had that website but, given that the "Net" in the game is barely used, they were not commonly looking there, and had missed it. So this advice had helped many of them. Whether or not it helped you, the advice was still freely proffered in a kind attempt to assist you.

You responded with outright rudeness.

Dude I'm like halfway through the game lol. And yes, several times during gameplay i have done both of those things. I don't think doing it again while THINKING of the website will change the effect
Actually, sleeping once in the game does not mean that sleeping will not fix new problems that arise later. In this case it is irrelevant if you have ever slept in the game. What is pertinent is whether you have slept since 1.5. Perhaps you don't know, but in fact, many things in Patch 1.5 only happen after you sleep.

Three times these two have tried to help you, and you have responded in a bizarrely rude manner. If their advice didn't work, all you needed to say was "Thank you, but that did not work for me" and these incredibly generous people would likely then work with you to identify the issue and fix it, as they have done for so many players, in hundreds of other threads. You should not get angry and rude because reasonable advice, freely given, did not immediately fix everything for you.

Guest 4561861

Have you done any gigs for el capitan Reyes? He arranges it, I think

DC9V

Forum veteran
Three times these people have tried to help you, and you have responded in a bizarrely rude manner. If their advice didn't work, all you needed to say was "Thank you, but that did not work for me" and these incredibly generous people would likely then work with you to identify the issue and fix it, as they have done for so many players, in hundreds of other threads. You should not get angry and rude because reasonable advice, freely given, did not immediately fix everything for you.
I'm not mad, but sometimes I just feel like the average "Have-you-tried-to-change-your-monitor-cable"-guy... LOL

Top Bottom