F*ck the modern world!

+
Mobile phones annoy me, they're intrusive spying devices, addictive and distracting. I prefer desktop simpleness.

Social media i don't care for. Addictive quick news bites and [...]

Any annoyances i forgot? Loss of empathy?

I am just getting old?

What are your thoughts on the world today?

Last edited by a moderator:
What are your thoughts on the world today?

Same as always, it's small and it smells funny. It'd be all well and good for me to moan about tech whilst my PS5 is sat there like a big white thing, but it'd be a touch hypocritical. CP2077 perfectly adequately lays out all sides of the coins in its story and setting and ambience.

Moderator: Hey there, all. As a friendly reminder, feel free to civilly discuss technology, and trends in society, but, please, keep comments away from world-view and political topics. As some already know, we have rules about those.

The world today? It's overdue for a complete reset.

But that's beyond my pay grade and anybody else's. So, I'll just keep doing my best to get along while inflicting a minimum of damage to anybody else or society as a whole, and maybe get lucky once in a while and do something beneficial.

On the positive side, Horizon Forbidden West has restored my faith that it is still possible in 2022 to release a AAA videogame with minimal game breaking bugs.

The world today? It's overdue for a complete reset.

But that's beyond my pay grade and anybody else's. So, I'll just keep doing my best to get along while inflicting a minimum of damage to anybody else or society as a whole, and maybe get lucky once in a while and do something beneficial.

On the positive side, Horizon Forbidden West has restored my faith that it is still possible in 2022 to release a AAA videogame with minimal game breaking bugs.

....well...except it doesn't start on my xbox so 1/10:)

Guest 4609150

I can relate. Sometimes I feel like that one NPC convo: "What if I just... threw it all away, ran off to the badlands?"

of course by throwing it all away I mean throwing my phone in a ditch :facepalm:

Top Bottom