Faction Challenge has ended!

+
ser2440;n10702931 said:
Also, hello again 4RM3D...

Speaking of hellos... Did we see on Twitch during the tournament? Someone pointed me back to forums, but I didn't quite catch the name :D Yours seems strangely familiar now, though...

Anyhoo, back on topic! Got 30 wins with Monsters and grabbed nice and shiny new border into my collections :) NR has always been my least favorite deck, so I guess that's the last faction border I'm going to get, but I AM going to get that too, at some point.

This time moonlight monsters were just too fun to play. Would have been easy to get that 50 wins too, if there would have been just a bit more time to play. I enjoyed this challenge :)

Last edited:
I initially figured Monsters for the win, but after seeing so many Henselts it's no surprise they won out.... you might even say that they swarmed the challenge = X

The thing is NR border is completely new to everyone and a lot of people already have the monsters border from the previous challenge.

I played NR, got more than 10 wins but no border. Did I need more than 10? This was the first challenge I played. I did just choose side and played without reading the rules.

thirdeye50;n10706451 said:
I played NR, got more than 10 wins but no border. Did I need more than 10? This was the first challenge I played. I did just choose side and played without reading the rules.

Disregard just read faction begins thread with my luck I probably got 29 wins.

I parted with NR but never touched Henselt coz everyone and their moms use the meta deck and he's disgusting at abusing the coinflip with the light calvery. I built a home-brew Radovid deck and realized that Radovid is really a bad matchup for Henselt (machine or armoury archetypes).

Sunsibar;n10706031 said:
Speaking of hellos... Did we see on Twitch during the tournament? Someone pointed me back to forums, but I didn't quite catch the name :D Yours seems strangely familiar now, though...

Anyhoo, back on topic! Got 30 wins with Monsters and grabbed nice and shiny new border into my collections :) NR has always been my least favorite deck, so I guess that's the last faction border I'm going to get, but I AM going to get that too, at some point.

This time moonlight monsters were just too fun to play. Would have been easy to get that 50 wins too, if there would have been just a bit more time to play. I enjoyed this challenge :)

hahahahah yeah that was me :p Twitch chat was a mess, I figured I could joke around a bit xD

I got 25 because I wasn't planning to go beyond 30 anyway. I have the border from the last faction, I just needed the title :p

There is an interesting point though. Factions that haven't been in challenges have more chances of winning than factions that have now, because people will be after the border they don't have. I expect it will even out later on, when most factions have been in at least 2 challenges each (Poor Monsters though :p they haven't won yet)

partci;n10703521 said:
Nope. Too many Henselt.

But I don't care - was there for the MS border - got one at home and one at work, so it is a GG for me.

WH Hounds, Foglets and Sirens can use a point buff. I'd also rework Foglets, as they are the reverse Hounds right now, but for some reason feel way weaker, like, feels more right to pull Frost with Hounds, but Foglets with Fog feels weird.

PS Screw Henselt.

it is always nice to pull a foglet out to give them more free battering ram targets between bricking your mulligans

they don't get added to your collection, they just guarantee the first 3 picks in arena deck building were NR

Top Bottom