Faction Challenge is back and all new!

+
Please change the 4th faction quest from getting 3 wins with each non-starter leader to getting 10 crowns.

I really hate being forced to WIN with leaders that are bad or that I don't like playing with. Everyone is basically sent on a loss streak until they get lucky, and more than once. This quest is all in all very anti-fun.

I don't agree. Getting only 10 rounds would result in people throwing the game, which is already a problem from my perspective. This quest is very well thought out and useful in diversifying the meta. Over the weekend I saw a lot more diversity, instead of playing only against Woodland Spirits.

Plus a challenge is supposed to be ... well... ehm... challenging. In the past we had the problem with puzzle-events, that could be solved in less than an hour, or challenge that you could win just by playing a single game on the winning side.

You know what I hate more? Even not having access to 3 non-starting leaders as a relatively new player. I have no idea why, but as generous this game is, the Devs seem to go out of their way to help experienced players with reward points and quests instead of new players. I am pretty much blocked from getting the reward points for this quest. I guess the players who have a full set of leaders needed the reward points much more than me...!

Im prestige 1 and have all leaders. I too had only the starting leaders but i think you can get all in 1 month if you play a bit more :) That was the time it took me to get all. And i have over 50 RP for the new ones . So pls dont complain dude. Just play ! Cya !

Given the amount of "novice" players on this weekend getting the 3 wins for "non-starting" leaders actually wasn't too bad. Also, I suspect the Dev's idea was to encourage as much variety of play and deck styles so I can see the point - maybe not new player friendly, but not everything can fit every man, (or lady).

Now the 240 cards of certain type was just a grind fest, about 4 to 6 hrs of using a non-optimized deck to dump as many cards as counted on the deck as possible. Again, however, I can see the point of the Dev's - getting people to play and this certainly showed as the casual game mode was hopping, (just mostly with fellow Monsterteers ...lol).

Got my title and kegs - now putting my monsters to bed for a few days before I tackle a run at rank 5 before the end of the season, (using my Nilfgraad Toolbox .......lol)

Im prestige 1 and have all leaders. I too had only the starting leaders but i think you can get all in 1 month if you play a bit more :) That was the time it took me to get all. And i have over 50 RP for the new ones . So pls dont complain dude. Just play ! Cya !

Oh, this again. "I did it so should you...". Maybe you can spend 6+ hours per day on the game, good for you. Not every can. It would not be so unreasonable that a new player would spend reward points on getting kegs than new leaders. Also, dont complain? How does making quests a bit easier for new players in any way effect you in a negative way?! The posts I see around here sometimes man...
Post automatically merged:

but not everything can fit every man, (or lady).

Well, it actually can. Look at Hearthstone.

Well, it actually can. Look at Hearthstone.

No, it can't. I do not like HS, I prefer Gwent.

Maybe you can spend 6+ hours per day on the game, good for you.

6 hours? I play 2-3 hours per day on average, I wish I have more time. I started November last year, today I have 6 additional leaders unlocked and I've earned around 700 Reward Points so far (I still have 300 Reward Points ready to use). Gwent is so new player friendly like no other card game.

Last edited:
So the 5th faction quest takes way to much time. Entirely too much time.

I feel like it should have run concurrently with the other 4, because you are asking people to play a minimum of 20 - 25 additional games with their faction.

Oh well, have to get the points a more comfortable way.

Top Bottom