Faction Challenge: Scenarios

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

A new faction challenge is here and it focuses on all 6 factions plus the new Merchant's of Ofir Scenario cards belonging to those factions!
Faction whose supporters complete the most quests during the challenge will claim victory, granting benefits to all players for a limited time:

+10% bonus XP when playing as the top 2 factions
+35% bonus XP when playing the third and fourth place faction
+75% bonus XP when playing the 5th and sixth faction

Challenge ends on January 16th, 2020!

I was pondering which faction to choose this time and i noticed that the first and second place holders will get +10% xp, third and fourth +20% and finally the factions in the last two places will get +75%xp.
Is this correct? It seems like an interesting tactic to encourage people to play syndicate, right?

Even a negative exp "bonus" wouldn't get me to switch allegiance. :p

I also think it may be better this way; mix it up a little. And since it'll only be a limited-time bonus it's not that big of a deal anyway, imo.

Sorry I just don’t buy it. They’re heavenly engaged in their product. I’m not a fool. Store page managed to get a whole brand new flashy make over...? Yeah bc it’s all about money and micro transactions at the end of the day. Instead of working on the mechanics of a simple match making system. Sorry but what I showed y’all was inexcusable and it just doesn’t make it enjoyable to play. It’s like suiting up for the nfl as a 1st grader 5 ft. 0 100 pounds against a NFL linebacker you’re going to get your crap tossed all day and night. I’m done they had their chance and blew it. I really believed in them too. What makes it so hard. Oh well hopefully one day they’ll fix it up like the store button!

Sorry I just don’t buy it. They’re heavenly engaged in their product. I’m not a fool. Store page managed to get a whole brand new flashy make over...? Yeah bc it’s all about money and micro transactions at the end of the day. Instead of working on the mechanics of a simple match making system. Sorry but what I showed y’all was inexcusable and it just doesn’t make it enjoyable to play. It’s like suiting up for the nfl as a 1st grader 5 ft. 0 100 pounds against a NFL linebacker you’re going to get your crap tossed all day and night. I’m done they had their chance and blew it. I really believed in them too. What makes it so hard. Oh well hopefully one day they’ll fix it up like the store button!

I get your frustration, but why vent it here? If anything, this might nudge people to play the less dominant factions for once. Well... when the challenge is over, at least. This is what people have suggested, and at least they listen now.

You want a simple matchmaking system? There is just that. It matches you against players who play/win similar to you. What else would you suggest? There should be a true casual mode where it all doesn't matter though. Numerous suggestions have been made, but they remain tonedeaf to it. Instead you're locked against the top decks no matter what you want to play.

+10% bonus XP when playing as the top 2 factions
+35% bonus XP when playing the third and fourth place faction
+75% bonus XP when playing the 5th and sixth faction

Best idea in a long time.
Not play the tier 1 decks have now a little compensation.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Why is this faction challenge based on scenarios? I chose Syndicate (for contract purposes, i dont care about XP) and i think there wasnt any quest to playing the scenarios, only for playing crimes.

For the other factions is there any quest that requires playing the scenario?

For the other factions is there any quest that requires playing the scenario?
Not is necessary play scenarios for complete the quests.
In fact, is not necessary to play the faction choosen for complete the quests (but is dificult).
The scenarios make it easy to complete the quests.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Not is necessary play scenarios for complete the quests.
In fact, is not necessary to play the faction choosen for complete the quests (but is dificult).
The scenarios make it easy to complete the quests.

I did the first and second quests which are the same for all factions im guessing, but the 3rd one i got is use 'Hoard' units, and i think quest 4 and 5 will also be faction specific.

(Im talking about faction challenge quests, not seasonal tree quests)

Cool change with xp bonuses, now one can put some strategy into this, for instance i'm "supporting" the faction i want to play the least against later on.

I love the idea. Now the people who decide not to go for the obvious faction choice will get a reward for the extra effort. Which might shake up matches a bit. Something that's very much needed.

I did the first and second quests which are the same for all factions im guessing, but the 3rd one i got is use 'Hoard' units, and i think quest 4 and 5 will also be faction specific.

(Im talking about faction challenge quests, not seasonal tree quests)

I know, but if your faction choosen is NR, but you plays NG thinking in asimilate decks, you can do it.

Top Bottom