Faction challenge starts today!

+
ZenaRose;n10873151 said:
Astrologers proclaim the week of faction challenge. Population of Brouvers and Calveits doubles!

Hehe, I know where this quote comes from. Also, for some reason gwent reminds me of HoMM series a lot.

IMO, the rewards for 40 and 50 wins are not worth it. 3 kegs can literally be achieved in 3 days using just 9 victories. 200 scraps, even before that, but then again.. clearly, I've a weakness for horned wenches…

grssam;n10887011 said:
IMO, the rewards for 40 and 50 wins are not worth it. 3 kegs can literally be achieved in 3 days using just 9 victories. 200 scraps, even before that, but then again.. clearly, I've a weakness for horned wenches…

Can't believe ppl still complain. Human nature. If CDPR give for winning 50 battles for example new 55"Tv. Next faction challenge ppl will complain i got already that TV from previous challenge. Why you don't give PS4 now to complete my set? I don't need again that crap TV

Really? surprising :eek: The amount of Nilfgaard I saw these days exceeded the amount of ST by a LOT.

Goes to show how dominant ST is. Plus, there's always ranked to take into account.

Top Bottom