Faction challenge starts today!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Faction challenge starts today!

If ever you were going to test yourself on the field of battle, now is the time. This is a call to arms! Join the mighty Empire of Nilfgaard or side with Scoia’tael ranks!

Compete for dominance over two weeks of intense skirmishes! The most loyal warriors will be rewarded with:

The Challenge ends on May 8th, 12 PM CEST.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
  1. Go into the Faction Challenge tile located in the in-game News section.
  2. Choose one of the two warring factions you wish to support: Scoia’tael or Nilfgaard.
  3. Play and win games with your faction across Casual, Ranked and Pro Ladder modes to unlock faction rewards.
—————————————————————————————————————————
  • Games won before committing to a specific faction will not count toward your challenge progress.
  • Your challenge progress is determined by wins against all factions: those participating (Scoia’tael, Nilfgaard) and not participating (Monsters, Northern Realms, Skellige) in the challenge.
  • Playing games via friend challenge or in the Arena will not count toward your challenge progress.
  • After reaching a milestone, you will immediately receive a corresponding reward.
  • Information about your completed milestones can be found in the in-game Notifications tab (Social Panel).

Last edited:

Easha

Forum regular
Um... "Faction challenge starts today!" Article date 22-04-18
So... I feel like I missed four days

Easha;n10870551 said:
Um... "Faction challenge starts today!" Article date 22-04-18
So... I feel like I missed four days

Don't worry about it. Something similar happened with the Premium Keg Weekend announcement. I think the date stamp in the forums is a little messed up :)

For example, for me, the article date is 20-04-2018

partci;n10871441 said:
My initial reaction - like I don't see ENOUGH of f&^*&^%ng Brouver.

Actually, my day 1 encounters were mostly Eithne. A couple of Ocvist decks especially. But yeah, some Brouver too.

I don't get it though. Everyone has the title and the border for ST from the last challenge. On the contrary, the NG title was not available. So my question is, why join ST? the winning faction doesn't get anything either.

Why Scoia'tael when it's the most broken faction right now? Most of the time I play till I'm disgusted by it (which means 2 up to maybe 4 matches per day) and now we will have even more of this shit. I don't get it. Why not release faction challenge for 2 out of other 4 factions and get back to Scoia when it is fixed in May? Can someone explain what they were thinking and what was reasoning behind this?

Btw, I'm impressed how the faction I liked the most and played exclusivly for the first 3 months changed into something I despise.

@Up You cry and wait for another challenge.

Last edited:
ser2440;n10871751 said:
I don't get it though. Everyone has the title and the border for ST from the last challenge. On the contrary, the NG title was not available. So my question is, why join ST? the winning faction doesn't get anything either.

As you no doubt realize, not everyone chose ST. Many people have the NG border already and couldn't care less about a title.

And some people just want to watch Gwent burn and pick ST anyway. :p

I hate ST, but I don`t have the border. So let`s remove the last gwent players by swamping them in ST-sh;t. Lovely plan from the gwent staff: they want to have a quiet time to go on holiday before the storm starts in september.....

Lilayah;n10854631 said:
Compete for dominance over two weeks of intense skirmishes! The most loyal warriors will be rewarded with:
Oho, another opportunity to attempt to win that delightful Scoia'tael border -- grand! Thanks, REDs!

(Now, if only my Dwarves were equal to such a daunting challenge. . . .)

ser2440;n10871751 said:
Actually, my day 1 encounters were mostly Eithne. A couple of Ocvist decks especially. But yeah, some Brouver too.

Nope, last time I played for Skelligeeeee, so there. In fact there is only one faction I like less then Scoia'Tael, and that is Nilfgaard ;-) Fortunately I still have this somewhat older Elves Nova Deck with Francesca (also don't have Broover as leader yet). But it seems good enough, got my first 10 wins today with it playing casual.

Top Bottom